Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Stamps

Is anybody going to be selling sheets of the new Ukrainian stamp....

that shows a Ukrainian Coast Guard soldier flipping off the Russian Black Sea Fleet flagship, the Moscow, which somehow or other just got sunk? I would like to get a few sheets to stick on envelopes (along with correct U.S. postage, of course).

Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.

Comments

• MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,123 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 14, 2022 3:57PM

and

"I've heard" there are 2 stamps with different denominations and sizes.

I'd be interested in 5 sheets of each.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions

I think these would sell like crazy at a coin show

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions

• JBKJBK Posts: 14,639 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm in.

• CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,499 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MsMorrisine said:

Details?

Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.

it's off the ukraine post office web site

but

so far they are not using encryption.... but this is just browsing the site. if they do not use encryption for the CC stuff, then I Don't Know

so far, their web site is worse than the Mint's web site when selling only 1,945 AGE. pages time out and images don't load. of course, I'm not complaining since ... war. Just be advised of tremendous web site hassle. basically take the time before me posting those images to now and that is how long I've been struggling (without complaint!) with their site. I've got items in cart now. just need to see what checkout is like.

you want the "Philately" Menu - then the "Online Shop" under that. There is a British flag on the store page to switch to english.

https://www.ukrposhta.ua/en/spetsialni-poshtovi-shtempeli-postiinoi-dii

They also have this unstamped picture envelope... somewhere... since many images do not load, I have been unable to find it:

Thanks. Will try it during the middle of the night.
    Ballpark prices per stamp or sheet?

hmmmmm

on the "Registration of a new user" page it asks to create a password... the page does not use encryption ("not secure")

@CaptHenway said:
    Thanks. Will try it during the middle of the night.
    Ballpark prices per stamp or sheet?

it appears to be $1 - $1.25 per sheet

Just spent 45 minutes there. Got to ordering site a few times but when I tried to put something in my kart it crashed.

The price of a M stamp is $1.50 US. The F stamp is 79 cents US. Presumably each sheet of six is six times either price.

Did a couple of screencaps:

@MsMorrisine...If you can get an order in please order five sheets of each for me and I will send you a check for the cost of the stamps plus the shipping to me.

TD

edited April 15, 2022 11:36AM

I would take some, too, if anyone can get a large order I'm.

They're selling for 70-80 $ a sheet on ebay :o

For now, anyway.

• Jzyskowski1Jzyskowski1 Posts: 6,651 ✭✭✭✭✭

The word is be patient. Couple weeks and they’ll be available at reasonable prices. ( as long as the situation remains stablish).
    eBay full of t-shirts and bumper stickers. 😉🦫🙀
    Ofcourse it could all go to heck.

🎶 shout shout, let it all out 🎶

• jclovescoinsjclovescoins Posts: 1,850 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’ll take 10 if someone can get an order in

• bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

You have to be nuts to put any info into an unsecure overseas website .

Get your identity stolen over postage stamps that will never arrive ? Hard pass

• I think it’s sold out

@bigmountainlion said:
    I think it’s sold out

Good. That's makes my decision easy. ;)

• GansetttimeGansetttime Posts: 219 ✭✭✭

Another stamp forum has a discussion about this, and confirms issue is sold out. Quite a read.

https://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=98960