Home Sports Talk
Options

Any new years resolutions?

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

Come on, let's hear em'.

Comments

• Options

My number one resolution is to quit eating buttered popcorn, I know too much butter is bad for you, but it's the butter that makes it so good!

• Options

This stuff right here has become a problem, every time I go to Wal-Mart I buy a bag, I've got a bag on the table right now.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,551 ✭✭✭✭✭

Quit Dip and eat much less sugar.

I work out 5-6 days a week and am not too shabby for 51 but my diet hits a lot of snags especially with sugar. The dip is horrible but I love it.

Im going to really try

• Options

@doubledragon said:
    My number one resolution is to quit eating buttered popcorn, I know too much butter is bad for you, but it's the butter that makes it so good!

Try this, it’s much healthier than butter and it’s delish

https://www.brummelandbrown.com/brummel-and-brown-original-spread

• Options

@doubledragon said:
    This stuff right here has become a problem, every time I go to Wal-Mart I buy a bag, I've got a bag on the table right now.

I demand to know what you wash it down with!

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,259 ✭✭✭✭✭

Depending upon the chemicals regular butter may be healthier

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options

@perkdog said:

@doubledragon said:

I will have to try that brummel and brown, and I wash my popcorn down with Pepsi, another thing I need to quit, I'm addicted to Pepsi!

• Options

@MsMorrisine said:

This is what I like to hear!

• Options

I was shocked when someone acted like my life wouldn’t progress without a NYR.

I know what I need to do without quasi-formalities

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MsMorrisine said:

I know what I need to do without quasi-formalities

famous last words

;)

• Options

Could be.

Exercise daily is on the top of the list

I’m at 4/7

• Options

@MsMorrisine said:

Totally agree but this is yogurt based

• Options

Oh

Was not clear

I was talking about the butter flavored popcorn

• Options

@doubledragon said:

@perkdog said:

@doubledragon said:

I will have to try that brummel and brown, and I wash my popcorn down with Pepsi, another thing I need to quit, I'm addicted to Pepsi!

I rarely drink soda, if I do it’s just one swig off a freshly cracked ice cold can of Coke. Has to be in a can or I won’t touch it. I never liked Pepsi.

Ginger Ale is awesome but I will tell you I tried a can of cranberry Ginger Ale at a Christmas party and wow was it good!

• Options

Try fresh lime juice in ginger ale

It’s great in the summer

• Options

@perkdog said:

@doubledragon said:

@perkdog said:

@doubledragon said:

I rarely drink soda, if I do it’s just one swig off a freshly cracked ice cold can of Coke. Has to be in a can or I won’t touch it. I never liked Pepsi.

Ginger Ale is awesome but I will tell you I tried a can of cranberry Ginger Ale at a Christmas party and wow was it good!

I know what you mean, soda is so much better in a can for some reason, and cold. I used to drink ginger ale, I haven't had any in years, perhaps I'll try that cranberry, it sounds good!

• Options

I can't believe she asked him that, and she's lucky Bill was in a great mood!

• Options

I don't think that reporter has the stones to ask Mike Vrabel if he has any New Years resolutions, Vrabel would beat the crap out of everyone there.

• Options

@doubledragon said:
    I don't think that reporter has the stones to ask Mike Vrabel if he has any New Years resolutions, Vrabel would beat the crap out of everyone there.

He looks like he could still play LB!

• Options
    Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,297 ✭✭✭✭✭

This pretty much sums it up..........

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"