Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Membership Grading Vouchers Turnover Times

Has anyone had experience recently with sending in your 15 card grading voucher that is part of your Platinum Membership. Back in the day membership grading vouchers were filled very quickly which was a bonus because you knew your 6 or 15 cards would be graded and returned quickly. My 15 cards were received according to delivery confirmation a couple weeks ago but have not moved on from there. I labeled the box as Membership Voucher and attached on the assigned barcode.

Does PSA still prioritize membership voucher orders or are they treated like any other order that they receive? I've tried calling but for the last couple days their call back limits have been filled early after they open. I guess tomorrow I will call as soon as they are open.

Thanks

Comments

• RufussCkingstonRufussCkingston Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭✭

Ones I sent in from end of september are still research and ID....... So you've got 6-9 months most likely!

• sayheywyosayheywyo Posts: 443 ✭✭✭✭

Mine were received November 17 and logged November 24. Sitting in research and ID with the other millions. I don't think PSA prioritizes these subs now....... it's logged as economy level where every other year was CC free.

• fergie23fergie23 Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭✭

I shipped my 15 card CC membership sub on 15SEP2020, it was logged on 17OCT2020 and is currently in grading. I expect it to be out of grading sometime in March or early April. I did not log when it transitioned from research & ID to grading.

Robb

• Indy78Indy78 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭
    edited February 17, 2021 1:25PM

Here's the history of mine. I'm stuck in Grading.

Arrived: 8/26/20
    Order Prep (i.e., Logged): 9/24/20
    Grading: 10/20/20
    Assembly:
    QA 1 and 2:
    Shipped:

The peeps that are in Grading.... Are they just card grading, or Dual Grading? My Dual Grades that I used vouchers for at the end of September are in grading, but the regular cards voucher sub is still R&ID.......

RufussCkingston, regular card grading for my CC membership sub.

Robb

• Indy78Indy78 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭

Only regular trading card grading for me (no autographs).

edited February 17, 2021 4:12PM

Robb, when did your cards go to grading status since you subbed only a week before me. Though I guess they will then sit in grading for another 3 months!

RufussCkingston, more than a month ago. I did not write down the date unfortunately. I have found, there is very little rhyme or reason to how the PSA grading system works.

Robb

edited February 17, 2021 4:32PM

You probably got an email from PSA telling you to "Review your Order" for errors/accuracy on the date it went into grading..... Just an FYI ;)

RufussCkingston, unfortunately I delete all those type of emails. I hate having a cluttered inbox and a notice to review my order wouldn't have been worth moving into a folder for permanent storage.

Robb

• Nascar360Nascar360 Posts: 1,850 ✭✭✭

Sent my 15 voucher the last day of July. Took till early September to log. One Month in research (legit time as 12 cards were never graded and not in Beckett). Nov to Feb in grading. I got them back last week.

• parthur1607parthur1607 Posts: 202 ✭✭✭

@Nascar360 said:
    Sent my 15 voucher the last day of July. Took till early September to log. One Month in research (legit time as 12 cards were never graded and not in Beckett). Nov to Feb in grading. I got them back last week.

You were one of the lucky ones. I have a 6 card CC that has been in grading since 10/5/20.

• OneDaysRideOneDaysRide Posts: 129 ✭✭✭
    edited March 1, 2021 10:57AM

• ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭

Mine got flagged as Economy also.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • maddux69maddux69 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭✭✭

@OneDaysRide said:

I have to know more about this tracker, looks great!

• OneDaysRideOneDaysRide Posts: 129 ✭✭✭
    edited March 1, 2021 10:56AM

@maddux69 said:
    I have to know more about this tracker, looks great!

It's just a simple Photoshop file I created, while patiently waiting for the return of my cards.

Here's my only other order making its way down the conveyor belt ...

• With these kind of wait times (I'm in for 3 dual-grading that was received in August 2020), are SGC and other grading services seeing an uptick in demand?

Collecting...
    1978 Topps Baseball autograph set
    1952 Topps Baseball raw

• Mine have been in the Grading Phase since mid October.