Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Express Level Card Grading

I have not submitted in a while, so I had a couple of questions. I submitted a card at express level. 1) How long from time card is picked up to getting logged in and best guess when finished. Thanks.

PackManInNC

Comments

• Options
    tomg1977tomg1977 Posts: 63 ✭✭✭

Here is mine i did recently.

1 card, express level

arrived: 1/14/21
    logged: 1/22/21
    grading: 1/23/21
    popped:

Based on someone i saw submit an express a week before mine, Im hoping to see a grade pop this week.

• Options
    D1Jab21D1Jab21 Posts: 2
    edited February 9, 2021 3:02PM

And here is mine:
    Shipped 1/21 Received 1/25
    Express 8 items
    PSA shows received 1/25 on PSA site.
    :( 2/9! And Notta! Even asked and still no response! It’s like $600+ I’m paying for what? 90 days turn around. I even put the dam bar code on the side of box w/tape around it, so it can read the code right!
    Still not entered into system!! (Only box received!)
    75$ a card express!! 15 business days!
    Ughh 😑

• Options
    blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 9, 2021 2:55PM

express running 25ish calendar days from my recent expierences.

door to door.

• Options

@blurryface said:

door to door.

That isnt horrible, that’s about where I’m at right now, and just waiting for the grade to pop.

• Options
    mexpo75mexpo75 Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭

I put the bar code on box, but did not write express all over the box. I thought that was all I needed to do. Was that ok?

PackManInNC
  • Options
    edited February 9, 2021 4:19PM

@mexpo75 said:
    I put the bar code on box, but did not write express all over the box. I thought that was all I needed to do. Was that ok?

should be. but i still do both just in case. never know.

isps go down, computers crash, systems get bugs or updated, etc

heck, my kid goes nuts when we hit a dead spot in cell service when we're in the truck!

• Options
    mexpo75mexpo75 Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭

I would take 25 days door to door.

PackManInNC
  • Options
    wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭

@blurryface said:

door to door.

i had an express pop last Wednesday and i still have not had a tracking number for it. It shouldn't take too long to ship, right?

BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options

@wrestlingcardking said:

@blurryface said:

door to door.

i had an express pop last Wednesday and i still have not had a tracking number for it. It shouldn't take too long to ship, right?

today should be your day. had one a few weeks back take a full week. think i hit on this delay in the popping thread.

btw: it's worth a poke if it isn't shipped today, imo.

• Options

Ok. This may sound like a dumb question. If it is, I apologize. I’ve never gone through the grading process before with PSA until now.

When does your grade hit the pop report on PSA? Once it passes the initial grading, the review grading in QA1, or when you receive the email with the grade?

• Options
    edited February 11, 2021 6:03AM

not until the day it says shipped AND then not til about 1am pst that night. guess they do a master upload all that days new cards. sorry, but that new 10 on the pop report isn't yours...just yet. 😉

• Options
    edited February 11, 2021 6:06AM

@blurryface said:
    not until the day it says shipped AND then not til about 1am pst that night. guess they do a master upload all that days new cards. sorry, but that new 10 on the pop report isn't yours...just yet. 😉

Thanks. Was curious on how that worked. Got an express that went from grading to QA2 yesterday and was wondering when they updated pop reports.

• Options

Happy with PSA’s express service.

Sent 1/12
    Rec’d 1/14
    Entered 1/22
    Grading 1/23
    Grade popped 2/11

And my first 10.