Home Sports Talk

Chase Claypool is bitter

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,515 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 13, 2021 1:46PM in Sports Talk

Apparently Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Chase Claypool is bitter about their loss to the Browns, because he is causing an uproar with his mouth. After the Steelers loss to the Browns, Chase Claypool said the Browns are "going to get clapped next week". It is an interesting little sideshow, and Twitter is having a field day with it!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/popculture.com/sports/amp/news/steelers-chase-claypool-blasts-browns-playoffs-loss-get-clapped-chiefs/

Comments

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,515 ✭✭✭✭✭

Here is the video of Chase Claypool saying the Browns are going to get clapped next week.

Oh my goodness, Browns running back Kareem Hunt swipes back at Chase Claypool. Kareem Hunt did a signing this week, and on the helmet he wrote the score of the Steelers game, and he also wrote "clapped em". This is getting juicy!

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 13, 2021 4:05PM

Chase and Ju Ju need to worry about winning Football games. More so than a Social Media war of words

Let's get a little Eric "Clap"ton here to set the mood just right for this thread.

edited January 13, 2021 3:00PM

Oh wow, Browns defensive end Adrian Clayborn fires a shot at Chase Claypool, he says "Go on vacation already!"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thescore.com/nfl/news/2090089/amp

I don't know about you, but I can't wait for this Browns vs Chiefs game this weekend. I can't wait to see which team gets clapped.

• thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon 🤔😂 Maybe this thread needs less Chase Claypool and more Les Claypool.

https://youtu.be/LBQ2305fLeA

• galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,112 ✭✭✭✭✭

ever found yourself lashing out because you're actually peeved about something else?

I believe that to be the case here

the real reason why Chase Claypool is bitter.....

......is because he plays for the Pittsburgh Steelers

• keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

if you watched the game you might have noticed something --- towards the end of the game, after the Steelers had been handed their ass like a hat, Claypool caught a TD pass. the game was already essentially over, yet he felt the need to spike the ball in front of the defender and then run his mouth. it was a strange act but puts everything he's saying now into context. my thoughts are that as a rookie, it has been hard for him to go from being 11-0 to being 12-5 with two consecutive losses to the Browns. no doubt he had been filled in earlier in the season about the rivalry and dominance of Pittsburgh only to be further fed by the first game victory.

this loss no doubt stung Claypool. I had mentioned in another thread about JuJu and the Steelers bravado taking down the prima donnas in earlier years. no doubt Claypool is right there, ready to let success mess up his head.

@thisistheshow said:
    @doubledragon 🤔😂 Maybe this thread needs less Chase Claypool and more Les Claypool.

https://youtu.be/LBQ2305fLeA

I always loved his voice! 😂😂

• JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bush league

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......

Personally, I would love to see this come to blows. We could have Claypool vs Hunt on pay per view, I'm thinking mid march would be a good date!

My goodness, this is getting nasty! Chase Claypool is lashing out at the Browns once again, here are his latest verbal uppercuts!

Chase Claypool: "If the Browns had won with more class then I wouldn't have been so salty about it, but them mocking JuJu during the game and after the game just didn't sit right with me. They were just super classless, you know against JuJu, towards JuJu, what they were saying on the field towards the end of the game, so I'm not going to have respect for a team that doesn't have respect for us. They can enjoy the win and another week of football, but they'll be on the couch right next to me, so it's all good."

What were they saying? Was it about dancing and tik tok? Was it about the "Browns is Browns" thing?

@doubledragon said:
    My goodness, this is getting nasty! Chase Claypool is lashing out at the Browns once again, here are his latest verbal uppercuts!

Chase Claypool: "If the Browns had won with more class then I wouldn't have been so salty about it, but them mocking JuJu during the game and after the game just didn't sit right with me. They were just super classless, you know against JuJu, towards JuJu, what they were saying on the field towards the end of the game, so I'm not going to have respect for a team that doesn't have respect for us. They can enjoy the win and another week of football, but they'll be on the couch right next to me, so it's all good."

edited January 14, 2021 7:06PM

@thisistheshow said:
    What were they saying? Was it about dancing and tik tok? Was it about the "Browns is Browns" thing?

@doubledragon said:

I think they were mocking JuJu because of the "browns is the browns" thing.

edited January 14, 2021 7:08PM

@doubledragon said:

@thisistheshow said:

@doubledragon said:

I think they were mocking JuJu because of the "browns is the browns" thing.

Got it.

• orioles93orioles93 Posts: 3,463 ✭✭✭✭✭

Juju and Claypool are running themselves right out of Pittsburgh with their mouths.

What I Collect:

PSA HOF Baseball Postwar Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 77.97% Complete)

PSA Pro Football HOF Rookie Players Set Registry- (Currently 19.26% Complete)

PSA Basketball HOF Players Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 6.02% Complete)
    edited January 14, 2021 7:13PM

Double post. This never happened!

edited January 14, 2021 7:14PM

I can't wait for this game, this is going to be HUGE. Who is going to get "clapped?"

• grote15grote15 Posts: 29,477 ✭✭✭✭✭

I doubt anyone from either KC or Cleveland cares anything about this.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • BrickBrick Posts: 4,922 ✭✭✭✭✭

I can't imagine the Browns pulling this one off. Still was nice to beat the Steelers two weeks in a row.

Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph