Home Q & A Forum

What does everyone think of the Numis Place

YQQYQQ Posts: 3,264 ✭✭✭✭✭

here it is: https://www.thenumisplace.com/
Personally, I think it is very snobby... charging for "privileges" to see something which one can get from the individual dealers website.....
Not my cup of tea....

Today is the first day of the rest of my life

Comments

• SmEagle1795SmEagle1795 Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

I just signed up for a Gold membership to get a bit earlier insight for the upcoming "January Special Release". I figure that if I can find one great coin to buy, it'll pay for itself, but I'm a bit skeptical.

Learn about our world's shared history told through the first millennium of coinage: Colosseo Collection
  • YQQYQQ Posts: 3,264 ✭✭✭✭✭

there is NO way that any bargains can be had. Just look at the owners....
    all established high-end dealers. they make sure that every $$$ is extracted in previous auctions they had on their own
    however, I might be wrong... but do not think so.

Today is the first day of the rest of my life
  • Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,624 ✭✭✭✭✭

No thanks, I already know I'm special. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52