Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Reserved for new collectors, please, (any age).

If you are thinking of starting a Lincoln Memorial cent collection and need to start off right, with a P and a D 1959 Red Cent, send me a pm. I'll ask for just the postage at 75¢. I have a limited number that I can provide. Not that it matters as there is nothing really exciting about them, but I'm the one that saved them back in '59. They haven't seen the light of day since then. I might throw in an extra Red 63d as well if you need. Just when you pm tell me you want the 63d too and I'll include.
bob :)

Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com

Comments

• gowithmygutgowithmygut Posts: 131 ✭✭✭

Bob, that is very nice of you. Ken

Successful transactions with RYK, Soldi, Cent225, RG, ilmcoins, Jim Tyler, commoncents05, coinduece, Hash Tag, jclovescoins, carsgoby, Smittys, Pittstate03, astrorat, pragmaticgoat, al032184, Rob41281, commoncents05, TexasAKHouston, nankraut, Lakesammman, Wahoo554, Vetter, RedSeals, coinlieutenant and others.https://www.ebay.com/str/GoldenDoubleEagleCoins

• CalifornianKingCalifornianKing Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭✭

Very nice of you! People on this forum are extremly nice! And good on you for saving some UNC's back then. I think more people should save coins now days so in 50 years we can have some for a new generation of coin collectors! Also if it's not to personal, how old are you?

• AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,515 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CalifornianKing said:
    Very nice of you! People on this forum are extremly nice! And good on you for saving some UNC's back then. I think more people should save coins now days so in 50 years we can have some for a new generation of coin collectors! Also if it's not to personal, how old are you?

74 :)

• BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 7,938 ✭✭✭✭✭

Super offer. Makes me wish I could start over and be a new collector. Happy New Year.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".

bump

• philographerphilographer Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭✭✭

very nice thing you are doing!

He who knows he has enough is rich.

• Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭✭✭

@AUandAG way to go, I'm 71 and you remind me there's a kid inside me that loves numismatics. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52

• Cent1225Cent1225 Posts: 165 ✭✭✭

When I go to a coin show I take a pocket of 1943 Steel Cents and give them to kids I see. They always seem excited and if they don't know what it is I ask their parent to tell them the story about shortages during WW2 and how the steel cent came about.
    Got to keep the kids engaged.

For Long You Live and High You Fly
    And Smiles You'll give and Tears You'll Cry
    And All You Touch and All You See
    Is All Your Life Will Ever Be.

Breathe
    Pink Floyd
    DARK SIDE OF THE MOON

Successful Transactions with pnies, bidask, wrighty, jwitten, wondercoin, bp777, liefgold, pippa2008, Elmerfusterpuck, and MANY others.

• What a nice thing to do! I still have my original blue Lincoln coin books that my dad have me. Now I'm wondering if I had both of those issues .... going to my desk...... 😂

@Newbiedoobiedoo said:
    What a nice thing to do! I still have my original blue Lincoln coin books that my dad have me. Now I'm wondering if I had both of those issues .... going to my desk...... 😂

Just let me know!

bump, still have a few left.

• CatbertCatbert Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pretty cool! I was born in 59 and so when you said you saved them back then it got my attention! Glad you are doing this.

"Got a flaming heart, can't get my fill"

last call, getting low.