Home Sports Talk
Options

Derrick Henry rushes for 2,027 yards

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,956 ✭✭✭✭✭

I didn't realize it, but Derrick Henry rushed for 2,027 yards this season. He needed 227 yards against Houston to reach 2,000 and he rushed for 250, bringing his total on the season to 2,027 rushing yards. He is the eighth man to ever rush for 2,000 yards in a season. The last person to do it was Adrian Peterson in 2012.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nfl.com/_amp/titans-rb-derrick-henry-rushes-for-2-000-yards

Comments

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not only that, but he has the best hair in the league.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 5, 2021 10:14AM

Beast mode.

• Options

He has a vicious stiff arm!

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭✭

he is a monster. I wonder how many more years he can physically keep up with that kind of workload.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭✭

Only on player rushed for over 2000 yards and won a Super Bowl. Should be easy. Name him and the team. No googling.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options

@2dueces said:
    Only on player rushed for over 2000 yards and won a Super Bowl. Should be easy. Name him and the team. No googling.

I'm going to take a guess, I'm probably wrong, but his first name was Jamal and he played for the Ravens. I can't remember his last name.

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

Terrell Davis. Broncos.

• Options
    BullsitterBullsitter Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options

Oh dang. Yeah, Terrell Davis, I forgot about him. Just ignore my Ravens Jamal guess, it never happened!

• Options

Check out this stiff arm by Derrick Henry vs the Lions. The video may take a second to pop up, but it's worth it!

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great stiff arms. But what everyone misses that stiff arm and the one on Norman he gained zero years after them. I’d say they were good tackles.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,491 ✭✭✭✭✭

@2dueces said:

Terrell Davis was my legit guess