Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Actions after removal request denied

What is the next step after a member denies my request? There no longer appears to be an option to take pictures as proof.

Comments

• jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭✭

u got it
    send psa pics of F and B

Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets
  • SDSportsFanSDSportsFan Posts: 5,086 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, speaking from the other side of the aisle, I just got an email this morning from PSA, telling me:

(First off..........I am not saying this is the same request represented in the OP; I doubt that it is. This is simply a similar request that just came to me).

"Dear Steve,

Another member is attempting to add the following item to their inventory:

Certification Number: xxxxxxxx
    Grade: x
    Description: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This item is currently in the following set(s) in your Registry:

(5 different T206 sets)

Please visit your Set Registry Activity page within three (3) business days to resolve this request.

Thank you,

Set Registry Customer Service"

So, I pull the box the card should be in, and guess what, the card is there! It's still mine! I still have it!

I then go to PSA's website, login, and find the message. I click on the box saying I still have the card. I get another query, asking "If I'm sure I still have the card"; I click YES, as I'm looking directly at the card in the PSA slab sitting right in front of me, between me and my computer keyboard. Everything (the player, the set, the grade and the cert #) are identical between the actual card/slab, the message on PSA's website, and the email I received. So, I denied the request.

Steve

• jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭✭

Often it is a input mistake.
    I have done it myself. Add a card with others and when I go back to edit and enter my info I see a
    card I added by mistake. Then you need to remove it

If for some reason its not caught then its being chased by these psa follow-ups.

Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets
  • LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

If there are no options to prove you have the card, email setregistry@collectors.com with the front/back scans and they should be able to take care of it.