Home Sports Talk

Hey hammer, hey buddy.

SurfinxHISurfinxHI Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2, 2021 6:07PM in Sports Talk

@hammer1 I think this is the right guy....

It’s been a while since you visited the land of misfit toys. Drop in and say hey, won’t you? Bring the party with you!

Surf

Dead people tell interesting tales.

Comments

• hammer1hammer1 Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2, 2021 9:41PM

Thanks for the invite.

Your investigatiive abilities are noteworthy. You should consider getting a job in that line of work.

Nile retired from the land of misfit toys, and lives next to Rollo in Livermore. They're both in the memory care section.

Nile had a wonderful New Years eve with BMM.

HNY surf. :)

• JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is Glicker still exiled there as well? Asking for a friend

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • hammer1hammer1 Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Justacommeman said:

m

Affirmative, as is topstuf.

If Glicker wasn't around happylitlletrees wouldn't have anything to do.

edited January 2, 2021 9:44PM

@hammer1 said:

@Justacommeman said:

m

Oh so Glick got pardoned.

If ever a site was hacked by Russians it's that one!

Happy New Year Surf and Hammer!

Surf, my wife got me this for Christmas. We are looking for a place in Hilo now.

mark

Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • SurfinxHISurfinxHI Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 3, 2021 8:43AM

@Justacommeman said:

@hammer1 said:

@Justacommeman said:

m

Oh so Glick got pardoned.

If ever a site was hacked by Russians it's that one!

Happy New Year Surf and Hammer!

Surf, my wife got me this for Christmas. We are looking for a place in Hilo now.

mark

Nice looking stick, Mark! What is that about 6’3” or so? Looks speedy! Do reach out when you find a place. Hilo is my fav on the big island, for sure! Just make sure you stay to the “good side” of the volcano! There are some great swimming holes there. And everything is just fantastic, in terms of greenness!

Yes, glicker got pardoned. Don’t worry, he obviously visits you guys here as well....I would take the credit for the sleuth work, but can’t...I don’t have that much time. But if you know what to look for, I guess it’s not hard to find B)

I’m sad Nile is gone. I really like him. Added a bit of panache to the joint. I’m assuming it will soon turn to just bashing Biden soon....Nile’s threads always lightened the mood.

Stay safe over here! I’ll drop by to say howdy every now and again, and check to see how your wagers are doing! Tell that mouthbreather Rollo hi for me, would ja? And stay out of BMM. That crack can kill....

HNY boys!
    Surf

Dead people tell interesting tales.
    edited January 3, 2021 11:57AM

Surf

It's a 6 foot bullet. I used to surf just like I skied. Like a Canadian. Two turns and straight down hill.

We like Kona but prefer the more tropical side

Be well.

m

edited January 5, 2021 10:36PM