Home Q & A Forum

Any one else have trouble accessing the PCGS Store site?

1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

Any one else have trouble accessing the PCGS Store site?

Haven't been able to for a week or more.

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

Comments

• thefinnthefinn Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have tried to go to the history of holders site, and just get the spinning.

thefinn
  • 1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's what's happening here

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

• EdGOhioEdGOhio Posts: 107 ✭✭✭

@ 2:19pm EST I was able to get on and view items.

Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.

• Albert Einstein

I still can't get to the store

• MetroDMetroD Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭✭✭

@EdGOhio said:
    @ 2:19pm EST I was able to get on and view items.

Same here.

Got the 'cloudflare' screen about checking my browser, then I could access the store without any issues.

Same here @MetroD

Except, my cloudlfare thing goes on forever

• MetroDMetroD Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭✭✭

@1630Boston said:

My 'cloud flare' screen lasts for 3-4 seconds, then I can access the store.

I am NOT an IT expert, but it sounds like an issue with your browser.

I mean no disrespect, but have you tried any of the standard 'fixes'? For example: clearing your history, emptying the cache, restarting the browser, trying with another browser, etc.

@MetroD said:

@1630Boston said:

My 'cloud flare' screen lasts for 3-4 seconds, then I can access the store.

I am NOT an IT expert, but it sounds like an issue with your browser.

I mean no disrespect, but have you tried any of the standard 'fixes'? For example: clearing your history, emptying the cache, restarting the browser, trying with another browser, etc.

I'll try that thanks