Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

2012 Topps Mini Baseball - Looking to buy autographs, relics, silver/platinum cards

All - I am interested in purchasing 2012 topps mini subsets of the 661 card online exclusive. Looking for all autos and minis and about 400 of the silvers. Specific interest for autos of Dee Gordon, Escobar, Peralta and Relics of Curtis Granderson and Dan Haren. That said I would be interested in any you have. Please let me know and be well.

Comments

• Options
    jrbolesjrboles Posts: 566 ✭✭

July bump. Anyone have 2012 minis? Offering $15 for the Granderson relic. $20 for Autograph of Dee Gordon. Looking for all. Someone's gotta be open to transacting. Who's with me?

• Options

Over three threads soliciting minis since April 2018 and several bumps there has been nary a comment. With this July 22 bump I would gladly accept an acknowledgement that there is no inventory or interest. Can I get a "Go fly a kite, jr"? I'd take anything at this juncture.

Your pal
    jr

• Options

I was motivated to see what year I had minis from, and it's 2014. If you'd like to purchase a bunch of those, let me know.

Wantlists and some of my tradelists are here:
    http://gawaintheknight.webs.com/

I am also gawaintheknight on The Bench, Sports Card Forum, and e-bay if you want to check feedback.
  • Options
    xbaggypantsxbaggypants Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭

Think I have a Travis D'arnaud Relic

• Options
    craiggercraigger Posts: 656 ✭✭

i have 2 sealed boxes

Currently collecting all sports HOF Rookie Cards graded by PSA...for my sons Jayce & Luke.

Successful dealings with: ChiSoxCardboard,
    lbcoach20, ShootyBabitt, cincyredlegs, pclpads, jwgators, hoopguru33, mphilking, daverat, Hallco, corvette1340, 8irvin8, Pre72, Estil, BigDaddyBowman, al032184. 1966CUDA, gwinny, samspop
  • Options

Sir Gawain - Thanks for the note. Will reach out if I get into 2014.
    Baggypants - I don't think Travis had a relic in 2012 but if it turns out you have some or if that is the silver version, I am interested.
    Craigger - PM Sent

Thanks all for confirming I didn't turn invisible. Much appreciated.

• Options

Winter Bump. Thanks Craigger for an easy transaction back in July. Still looking for 2012 Topps mini subsets of the 661 card online exclusive. Looking for all autos and minis and about 380 of the silvers. Specific interest for autos of Dee Gordon, Alcides Escobar, Peralta and Relics of Cliff Lee, Curtis Granderson and Tony Gwynn. Please let me know if you have any and interested in selling.

• Options
    billwaltonsbeardbillwaltonsbeard Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭✭

I still have a handful of gold/silver......they're all at COMC, though

• Options

Thanks Bill. I will take a look. Bump for 2021 - anyone else have mini relics/autos to sell?

• Options

A final bump before I retire the thread. If you have 2012 Topps mini relics, autos, or silver/platinum to sell (or trade), please let me know. Happy New Year all.