Home Autographs Forum

Kobe's Autograph real or fake

edlaedla Posts: 3
edited November 25, 2020 3:41PM in Autographs Forum

What do you guys think??
Thanks!!

Comments

• 291fifth291fifth Posts: 23,898 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have no idea on the autograph but know I would never have paid $130 for the ticket to see the game.

All glory is fleeting.
  • HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 5, 2020 5:39PM

Hard to tell.

• kobefan1kobefan1 Posts: 492 ✭✭✭

@edla said:
    What do you guys think??
    Thanks!!

I would put it on ebay with a buy it now at a high price where you know no one will buy it and have psa/dna do a quick opinion.

• kobefan1kobefan1 Posts: 492 ✭✭✭

Also that ticket without autographed goes for a couple hundred as kobe scored 81 points great item to have.

• @kobefan1 said:
    Also that ticket without autographed goes for a couple hundred as kobe scored 81 points great item to have.

Thanks for the reply!
    I saw an identical ticket signed and certified sold on eBay for $3k. I think it would preferable to get it psa certified :#

• JBKJBK Posts: 14,643 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, for sure, but one idea above is to list it on Ebay at a ridiculously high price that no one will pay so that you can pay PSA $10 to do a "quick opinion" on whether or not it is likely real.

Then, you cancel the auction, and if the Quick Opinion came back as "likely genuine" you can pay the real money to have them formally authenticate it.

My only advice is to have it slabbed instead of putting a sticker on it.

• @JBK said:
    Yes, for sure, but one idea above is to list it on Ebay at a ridiculously high price that no one will pay so that you can pay PSA $10 to do a "quick opinion" on whether or not it is likely real.

Then, you cancel the auction, and if the Quick Opinion came back as "likely genuine" you can pay the real money to have them formally authenticate it.

My only advice is to have it slabbed instead of putting a sticker on it.

Will do! thanks for your help!!