Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

Transparency in turn around times

I have 3 packages at PCGS currently, but none are logged in. The oldest was received on Dec 4th and is an express regrade. I understand how Covid has affected things, but I don't understand why these delays are not being communicated accurately to PCGS members. Does anyone have an accurate idea as to when PCGS may start on my first package based on your recent experience? Thanks

Comments

• labloverlablover Posts: 3,590 ✭✭✭✭✭

A package with the tracking number XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX was received on 12/9/2020. This submission (Quarterly Re-holder Special) has not been listed after eight (8) business days.

A package with the tracking number XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX was received on 11/18/2020. This submission (Regular) is currently Being Imaged.

Hope this helps you. Hang in there, I'm sure they are doing all they can under the current conditions.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
  • DANNYDANNY Posts: 345 ✭✭✭

My last submission of 8 coins was received by them on July 14, 2020.
    I received my 8 coins back from them on Sept. 17, 2020, (2+ months later)

• bramn8rbramn8r Posts: 721 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm waiting on a few myself, the gold coin took the usual 2-3 weeks, two orders are in "encapsulation" and has 20 and 13 coins each, been there in progress since early October. Patience, patience.

• toyz4geotoyz4geo Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭✭✭

The explanation I got when I inquired about my coins that had been received but not yet logged in was that they had been inundated by the V75 stuff that backed them up.

• labloverlablover Posts: 3,590 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 15, 2021 9:05AM

@lablover said:
    A package with the tracking number XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX was received on 12/9/2020. This submission (Quarterly Re-holder Special) has not been listed after eight (8) business days.

A package with the tracking number XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX was received on 11/18/2020. This submission (Regular) is currently Being Imaged.

Hope this helps you. Hang in there, I'm sure they are doing all they can under the current conditions.

My package that arrived on 11/18/2020 just graded. And, I must confess it was worth the wait. Scored 3 - MS67+FB's and 1 - MS67+. All Roosies.

Thanks PCGS!!!!!!

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers