Home Sports Talk
Options

Week 14 spreadsheet updated

MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,619 ✭✭✭✭✭

With the blessing of Thisistheshow, and because of extensive illness at his home, the attached link is the latest and greatest. I will update accordingly.
If you find any errors pls advise.
Al

Comments

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,080 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hope everything is ok @thisistheshow.

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,257 ✭✭✭✭✭

@thisistheshow Hope all is well my friend. Whom ever is feeling bad, get well soon.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,541 ✭✭✭✭✭

@2dueces said:
    @thisistheshow Hope all is well my friend. Whom ever is feeling bad, get well soon.

Same here.

• Options

Second update...Perkdog in the lead. He told me that if he wins, we're all invited to a massive lobster boil next Summer. He'll be renting a palatial waterfront place on a to be disclosed location in NH.

EAGLES WON!!!

• Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey. I got one. And people say I can't pick em.

Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options

Get em perkdog! This is your week buddy! 🍻

• Options

Wow I’m having a good pick em week 😂😂😂

• Options

Perkdog begins to leave the pack in the dust. He could be on the verge of history...I can almost taste that lobster!! However, there are a few turkeys on his heels.

• Options

When you're watching SNF and you realize that Mike Tirico is calling the game instead of Al Michaels....

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,257 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't have a chance but I surely would never ever pick against the Bills!!! I demand a 50 state recount with 2 official observers. Better yet I get to pick all the games over. :wink:

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

So who won the money so i can contact them and ask if they can lend me 10 bucks.

• Options

@stevek said:
    So who won the money so i can contact them and ask if they can lend me 10 bucks.

Are you credit worthy? Interest rate is very high.

• Options

Al I might just fly you down to my beach front property in Costa Rica for doing such a good job so far 👍👍🍻

• Options

@perkdog said:
    Al I might just fly you down to my beach front property in Costa Rica for doing such a good job so far 👍👍🍻

Perkies included??? B)

• Options

Well, this is my final post on updating week 14. It appears that DD has closed the deal...however, thisistheshow still has to pass final judgement on the value of winning the toss/defer/first score.
    Perkdog, Zipp and 2Deuces didn't include the 3 items for tonight's game. I cannot play Occam's Razor with such an important decision.

I guess my trip to Costa Rica just went up in flames.

So, here's the latest, sans final score.