Home Autographs Forum
Options

Can I get some info on how to get this diecast car PSA autograph authenticated,

I've been looking all over the site but for the life of me, I can't find anything except bats, balls, cards, and photos. There is no listing of "Other" or "Diecast" So I'm wondering if PSA will do a diecast car and what is the pricing listed so I can get this done. Any info on this would be great. I'll try posting a couple pics of the car. It's a Dale Earnhardt sr. Action Bank 1998 Daytona 500 win. Also was Nascar's 50 anniversary.

Comments

• Options

No one can tell me if PSA will check this autograph? If so under what category do I fill in for item?

• Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,756 ✭✭✭✭✭

I would try to call them.

As far as I know they also issue letters so.i don't see why they at least would not do that.

• Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭✭

I'm sure they would do it (they can place a sticker on it)....I'd call customer service

IMF

Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options
    burghmanburghman Posts: 806 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 9, 2020 7:47PM

They’ll do it. If you go to https://www.psacard.com/services/autographauthentication and expand the Step 3 Shipping Charges section, there are all kinds of odd items listed there. I’d agree with the others and suggest calling, but if you can’t get through then maybe call it an Award or Figurine.

Jim

• Options

I'll do that and I would like to thank all three of you guys, didn't even consider expanding the submit form questionnaire. also for the link.