Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

Free Coin Books to a young Numismatist

I haven't been on the boards for a while, but I'm sure that some of you remember me. If any of you know a young person that is just getting started and doesn't mind some older coin books, have them post a response here and I'll give them some stuff. Example: K&P Catalog of World Coins from 2008. Yeah, it's definitely out of date, but still in good condition. Thanks.

Big Dave
-------------------------
Good trades with: DaveN, Tydye, IStillLikeZARCoins, Fjord, Louie, BRdude
Good buys from: LordMarcovan, Aethelred, Ajaan, PrivateCoinCollector, LindeDad, Peaceman, Spoon, DrJules, jjrrww
Good sale to: Nicholasz219

Comments

• VTchaserVTchaser Posts: 284 ✭✭✭

I'm not that young (35) but I've only been collecting for less than a year. What all do you have?

Successful transactions with: robkool, Walkerguy21D, JimW, Bruce7789, massscrew, Jinx86, jonasdenenbergllc, Yorkshireman, bobsr, tommyrusty7, markelman1125, Kliao, DBSTrader2, SurfinxHI, ChrisH821, CoinHoarder, Bolo, MICHAELDIXON, bigtime36, JWP, 1960NYGiants

• dcamp78dcamp78 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭

Several K&P catalogs, some coin values magazines, a couple others.
    You can have all of them if you pay for the shipping. (I'm thinking about $10 unless shipping has went crazy)

Big Dave
    Good buys from: LordMarcovan, Aethelred, Ajaan, PrivateCoinCollector, LindeDad, Peaceman, Spoon, DrJules, jjrrww
  • VTchaserVTchaser Posts: 284 ✭✭✭

no thank you, but i appreciate the offer!

Successful transactions with: robkool, Walkerguy21D, JimW, Bruce7789, massscrew, Jinx86, jonasdenenbergllc, Yorkshireman, bobsr, tommyrusty7, markelman1125, Kliao, DBSTrader2, SurfinxHI, ChrisH821, CoinHoarder, Bolo, MICHAELDIXON, bigtime36, JWP, 1960NYGiants

• dcamp78dcamp78 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭

All of the books are gone. Admins, feel free to delete this thread if you'd like to do so.

Big Dave