Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Encased cent token dies and more, new dies added frequently , always open to offers

mustanggtmustanggt Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭✭✭

I recently purchased a large lot of encased cent token dies. Many are for coin clubs and coins shops. If you are looking for a token die for a specific shop or club, please PM me with your needs. For Forum members the cost for most dies is $20 with free shipping. when 2 or more are purchased and $4 for shipping on single die purchases. Nicer dies are more.

Comments

• Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭✭✭

I too am interested in seeing some examples of these die sets. I have an eclectic group of encased cents of vendors, liquor, appliance, etc. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52

• JesseKraftJesseKraft Posts: 414 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'd take anything related to Atlantic City.

Jesse C. Kraft, Ph.D.
    Resolute Americana Curator of American Numismatics
    American Numismatic Society
    New York City

Member of the American Numismatic Association (ANA), British Numismatic Society (BNS), New York Numismatic Club (NYNC), Early American Copper (EAC), the Colonial Coin Collectors Club (C4), U.S. Mexican Numismatic Association (USMNA), Liberty Seated Collectors Club (LSCC), Token and Medal Society (TAMS), and life member of the Atlantic County Numismatic Society (ACNS).
    Become a member of the American Numismatic Society!

• alohagaryalohagary Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭✭

Interested in any from Hawaii

• mustanggtmustanggt Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 27, 2020 5:48PM

I am gradually getting these all cataloged and will post more examples tomorrow

Here's a couple more

• JBKJBK Posts: 14,637 ✭✭✭✭✭

Fascinating!

Do you also have any of the generic/common reverses?

Any idea when these date from? (One has an internet site listed so that places that one).

Any political ones?

edited December 23, 2020 2:55PM

JBK, yes, i Have some of all you asked bout. Most of these are 70's thru 90's.
    Here are a few more examples

sold

Here's a couple for today

Thanks for posting these. I hope you're enjoying doing your inventory. I like what I've seen so far. Have a good day. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52

edited April 18, 2021 1:26PM

Here are a few more

Sold

• jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,151 ✭✭✭✭✭

Do you have any from West Virginia?
    Jim

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain
    edited April 18, 2021 1:27PM

Here;'s more for today:

edited December 21, 2021 3:06PM

A few more dies and tokens

sold

Here are a few for Friday

edited December 29, 2020 9:21AM

A couple more for today

• MWallaceMWallace Posts: 3,832 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 15, 2020 10:31AM

something a little different today. It is a Token from Por'e Richards and the reverse die that struck it sold

@mustanggt now that's pulling a rabbit out of the hat!. Thanks for sharing these. Have a good day. Peace Roy

No pic today, just some lists of inventory:
    First a list of encased cent dies marked "Souvenir Of"
    Then a list of encased cents for places.
    And the third is for Businesses.
    That is most of the encased cent dies. Now I will start on token dies (politics, advertising, etc.)

edited December 15, 2020 10:32AM

Now working on the non encase token dies and updating the encased cent dies as I find them

sold

edited December 17, 2020 8:41AM

One more for today and the start of the non encased cent die inventory
    SOLD

Here are some for today

A couple for today. I am almost done with the inventory and will add updated lists tomorrow. Thanks to all who have purchased dies from me. I f you are looking for anything special please let me know and I will keep a look out for it.

I think I have pretty much finished the inventory, about 225 dies on the attached lists. Some like these are hard to describe:

@mustanggt Congrats on finishing this project. My dies are due to arrive on Monday. Ho ho ho! Peace Roy

• MWallaceMWallace Posts: 3,832 ✭✭✭✭✭

I purchased one. Shipped and received quickly. They are a nice heavy piece of steel in great condition.

edited December 13, 2020 11:08AM

Today it's a token and both the obverse and reverse dies $185

edited April 22, 2021 1:28PM

Here are a couple more pics and an interesting token

$35

I think that's what the big NYC coin show used to be called. Nice. Peace Roy

edited December 31, 2020 12:48PM

Here are the 3 for today
    sold

Here are a couple toekn dies for today

@mustanggt woohoo! My 2 dies arrived in a snow storm. Exactly what I hoped for. Thanks again for your effort. Merry merry. Peace Roy

edited January 28, 2021 4:50PM

sold

edited December 18, 2020 11:05AM

Cecil Bradbury was mayor of Pinellas Park, Florida from 1981 to 1998

These are about the size of a quarter

And a couple for Saturday

edited June 26, 2021 9:19PM

And a few more

sold

sold

• CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,499 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for posting them.

Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
    edited December 21, 2020 11:10AM

You're welcome, here are a couple more

A couple for Tuesday

edited December 23, 2020 1:36PM

Smaller size, closer to a 50 cent piece

Merry Christmas

Yes, Merry Christmas and be healthy. Peace Roy

edited May 4, 2021 9:59AM

A few more non encased for Saturday
    SOLD

$30

Sunday additions

• alohagaryalohagary Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭✭

Received my die today, great addition

Thank you very much

Gary