Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Currency
Options

2008 $2 notes

I have 31 of the pictured $2 from the BEP, series 2003A notes, each serial number beginning with “2008”. I’ve sold a few on ebay and the price I got is not worth the fees and hassle. I thought I’d offer the here before just spending them. All 31 $2 bills delivered to you via fee free payment (pp for 3% more) for $80.

Successful Forum transactions in the last couple of years with: jwitten, liefgold, goldcoin98. Older transactions with shortrgapbob, abitofthisabitofthat, Duxbutt, Morgansforever, Elkevvo, Dunerlaw, Pwrful4, Billet7, AUandAG, pragmaticgoat, MPLunatic, Rob41281, holeinone1972, AnkurJ, OregonCityGold, Inditonka, Colorfulcoins, cohodk, Mission16, kieferscoins

Comments

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm sure that something noteworthy happened in 2008, I just can't recall what it was. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    mainejoemainejoe Posts: 311 ✭✭✭

@Coinshowman Do they cover all districts? Interested if they do.

• Options
    CoinshowmanCoinshowman Posts: 147 ✭✭✭

No, not all. I think just the 7 shown in the picture.

Successful Forum transactions in the last couple of years with: jwitten, liefgold, goldcoin98. Older transactions with shortrgapbob, abitofthisabitofthat, Duxbutt, Morgansforever, Elkevvo, Dunerlaw, Pwrful4, Billet7, AUandAG, pragmaticgoat, MPLunatic, Rob41281, holeinone1972, AnkurJ, OregonCityGold, Inditonka, Colorfulcoins, cohodk, Mission16, kieferscoins
  • Options
    mainejoemainejoe Posts: 311 ✭✭✭

Ok, thanks!