Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

PSA value option

Hello All,

New to the grading world. I was looking at PSA site and if you a member you get access to the various value options. My question is the following:

I have sports cards (years 2014-2019) and a few pokemon cards that i want graded. I can make 20 card minimum (mixed sports and pokemon) but when looking at the types it seems my stack falls under different types.

Can i still send them in $10/$12 per card range? Or will they tell me that i need to be upcharged $50 each since there is no 20 card minimum of pokemon cards for example?

i dont have enough cards really worth sending in for grading to send 20 pokemon cards nor 20 sports cards on their own. This is why i was thinking of having my stack with both.

Comments

• thehallmarkthehallmark Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭

That, or find a dealer/CC member nearby who sends in group subs. Common thing these days. I'm told Facebook is a good resource for this purpose as well.

• kcherevkakcherevka Posts: 109 ✭✭✭

I'm kind of in the same boat. My son wants to submit a couple older Pokémon cards so I was going to fill the remaining 20 with sports cards. Was planning on going with the "Modern Cards" value pricing ... 1972 - 2016 Sports & Non-Sports. I'm assuming Pokémon count as Non-Sports and don't have to be subbed in the TCG group? Unfortunately, looks like you cross into that "ultra" modern years (2017 & later) as well so don't think that helps you.

• fantazmafantazma Posts: 2
    edited November 20, 2020 2:52PM

@kcherevka said:
    I'm kind of in the same boat. My son wants to submit a couple older Pokémon cards so I was going to fill the remaining 20 with sports cards. Was planning on going with the "Modern Cards" value pricing ... 1972 - 2016 Sports & Non-Sports. I'm assuming Pokémon count as Non-Sports and don't have to be subbed in the TCG group? Unfortunately, looks like you cross into that "ultra" modern years (2017 & later) as well so don't think that helps you.

yes i have like 3 cards that are from 2020 release. but i really wanted to send them in. now im thinking maybe i use beckett for those? but i know the resale value on becket is a lot lower than PSA, for those i was planning on selling those three in the future.