Home World & Ancient Coins Forum

I want to mail you my ancients...

..to attribute for me, because I'm not even sure where to begin :D

No, not a pile of crusty crap from ebay. Relatively decent collection I picked up from the coin shop (I bought the whole box).

Was thinking it'd be great to find a trustworthy pro on here, mail them numbered 2x2's, and get an email with the details/info.

I'll pay you for your time/expertise. I know it sounds kinda nutty, but.. anybody interested? About 135 of them.

Comments

• Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,624 ✭✭✭✭✭

How bout you download Coinoscope app for your cellphone and you can id some of the coins yourself. All the fun and half the calories. And use the Google with keyword search shall reveal many more. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52

• IVBIVB Posts: 248 ✭✭✭

Post them here and we will try to attribute them.

• 291fifth291fifth Posts: 23,898 ✭✭✭✭✭

Try posting photos of a few representative examples here. I will give others a feel for just what ancients you are talking about.

All glory is fleeting.