Home Q & A Forum

What should a starting coin collector focus on?

Hi Guys
I sorted all my coins
What years I should focus on?
Errors on any year will be worth more money or only specific years and errors?
Thanks for your help

Tagged:

Comments

• ifthevamzarockinifthevamzarockin Posts: 8,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome to the forum! :)

Looks like you have been busy. Here is a link that you can look them up on.
    If you can pick up a copy of the Cherrypickers' Guide that would help you also.

http://www.varietyvista.com/

• Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,625 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice organizational checkerboard. So are you attracted to a denomination, date, decade, variety or something else? Also check out doubleddie.com, errorvariety.com, maddieclashes.com Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52

• YQQYQQ Posts: 3,264 ✭✭✭✭✭

Focus on the type of coin and limit yourself strictly to what your pocketbook comfortably allows you to spend!
    oh, if you wish to make $ 50,000 diddling in coins, you must first spend 100,000. :'(

Today is the first day of the rest of my life
  • @Namvet69 I will focus just on Quarters until I'm able to expend to more coins

• JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,767 ✭✭✭✭✭

@coinhunter26 said:
    @Namvet69 I will focus just on Quarters until I'm able to expend to more coins

Quarters are cool.