Home U.S. & World Currency Forum

My paper money dreams..

kiyotekiyote Posts: 5,568 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 16, 2020 10:35PM in U.S. & World Currency Forum

I keep having a reoccurring dream where I go to the bank to take my paycheck in cash and while the teller is counting out the money I notice she has a small area set up the side filled with what looks like a vintage cash from the early 1900s!

so I ask if I can take my paycheck in those old bills and she agrees.

So it looks like I’m getting hundreds of dollars in 1914 series notes (even some educational bills!) but by the time I walk out of the bank I looked down and realized they are just expired car wash coupons made with those vintage designs. 😩

It’s such a weirdly specific dream to have over and over. Probably a dozen times at this point!

Is anyone else having treasure dreams? Hopefully there are more successful than mine!

"I'll split the atom! I am the fifth dimension! I am the eighth wonder of the world!" -Gef the talking mongoose.

Comments

• SaorAlbaSaorAlba Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have had dreams of finding gold coins in the coinstar reject slot, but lately I have found just filthy zincolns and a few Canadians.

In memory of my kitty Seryozha 14.2.1996 ~ 13.9.2016 and Shadow 3.4.2015 - 16.4.21
  • Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭✭✭

They have medication to treat that condition. And you need a better pillow. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52

• johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,409 ✭✭✭✭✭

thats why they call them dreams i guess

• air4mdcair4mdc Posts: 796 ✭✭✭✭

You might want to quit eating before bed.

• JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,763 ✭✭✭✭✭

Smoke some weed.

• Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Jimnight My man! Thanks for the contact high. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52