Home Autographs Forum
Options

Anyone know anything about All-American Authentications

Back in the early 90s I guess these guys were the #1 authenticator around. I went to the National in Arlington,Tx in 1990 & got autos from Hank Aaron & Ali x2. I have 3 serial stamped #’s along w/ COA , but I’m guessing it means nothing now since this company , I guess went bankrupt , years ago. Someone told me that TristarProductions bought them out , but I’m not sure ?
Any suggestions on what I should do ? I’m not sure how much value they would carry without getting them Crossed over to PSA , but I’m not if I want to wait another year + before I get them back. Thanks for any feedback

Comments

• Options
    291fifth291fifth Posts: 23,945 ✭✭✭✭✭

Rather than fool around with spending money for more COAs you may just be best off to sell the items you have "as is" and not look back. Aaron and Ali should bring decent money.

All glory is fleeting.
  • Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,788 ✭✭✭✭✭

Another reason why I hate these hologram stickers some companies place on their authenticated items. Imagine a bunch if those piling up on the item.

I realize that your items probably have certs. A COA does not make an item authentic - it only tells you who claims it is.

If you can't find anything on that company online and they have no residual reputation then you are starting over.

• Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭✭

Can you post photos of your items? Did you get these autographs in person at the show?

IMF

Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.