Home Autographs Forum

Can anyone help me identify the signatures on the pucks?

I'm not sure about any of these! Identifying signatures and not my strong point! Please see the attached pictures.

John

Answers

• HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

Puck no.

• JBKJBK Posts: 14,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 13, 2020 11:06AM

Thanks for reminding me why I don't collect signed hockey pucks. :D

• SDSportsFanSDSportsFan Posts: 5,088 ✭✭✭✭✭

The first one looks like Bob "Hound" Kelly. He wore #9 for the Flyers from 1970-1980.

Steve

• SDSportsFanSDSportsFan Posts: 5,088 ✭✭✭✭✭

The third puck appears to be for the 2002-2003 ECHL Kelly Cup playoffs between the Pensacola Ice Pilots and the Mississippi Sea Wolves, which the Sea Wolves won 3 games to 1.

I'd look for rosters of those two teams, and try to find possible matches to the signatures.

Steve

• jmlabonnerjmlabonner Posts: 325 ✭✭✭

@SDSportsFan said:
    The third puck appears to be for the 2002-2003 ECHL Kelly Cup playoffs between the Pensacola Ice Pilots and the Mississippi Sea Wolves, which the Sea Wolves won 3 games to 1.

I'd look for rosters of those two teams, and try to find possible matches to the signatures.

Steve

Thank you so much! I'm gonna check that out!

John

• jmlabonnerjmlabonner Posts: 325 ✭✭✭

@SDSportsFan said:
    The first one looks like Bob "Hound" Kelly. He wore #9 for the Flyers from 1970-1980.

Steve

Ok I identified Bob "Hound" Kelly like you said. I also found Jason Crain #2 on the other puck. Most of the roster the guys are pretty much unknown so it's difficult to find and autograph or anything with a signature. Thanks!