Home Q & A Forum

2020 lincolns

Just wanted ask what you guys think might a good price for a box of Lincoln cents full of errors?! Also just wanted to get your "SEAL" of approval.

Answers

• JBKJBK Posts: 14,637 ✭✭✭✭✭

Huh? What errors? :|

• TurtleCatTurtleCat Posts: 4,589 ✭✭✭✭✭

Based on those pics, I would pay 1c each for the cents.

• Lol you must work with or are part of the seal group huh. Yeah i have seen whats on coins and currency. I even asked my girlfriend since she was born in Mexico, do you know what is the obverse of your coins she of course its the head side. I told no. I said the United States put their seal eagle on there and added united statrd on the coin. Not to mention all the other eagles arrows

• OldhoopsterOldhoopster Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭✭✭

I can't see anything definitive from your pics. What type of errors do you think you see? Where are they located?

The first coin might some type of minor collar issue, but I really can't tell based on the pics. You'll need a good pic of the edge to confirm. Remember these this is just speculation as I can't really see anything in your original pics (and that may be the reason why others responded as they did)

Member of the ANA since 1982
  • 1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭✭✭

Honey...where's my crazy 8 ball? I'm not seeing any errors. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52

• 1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

! Also just wanted to get your "SEAL" of approval.

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,763 ✭✭✭✭✭

Why do you think the box is full of errors?