Home Autographs Forum

Need to verify those jerseys

Hello all,
I just got two jerseys with many signatures on them and they came with certificates from Monte Carlo Sports which when i tried to search for , i didn't find any information abou them, can anyone here help me with this ?
Here are photos :

Comments

• HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like the same person did all the signatures. Who knows?

• JBKJBK Posts: 14,637 ✭✭✭✭✭

You have their address - why not drop them a letter?

• I’m > @JBK said:

You have their address - why not drop them a letter?

If this is a fraud that would be a fake address. So i thought to ask here maybe someone already know this organization.

• @Hydrant said:

@Hydrant said:

That’s why there are verifying organizations or experts to say this.

• JBKJBK Posts: 14,637 ✭✭✭✭✭

It might be a small time operation (or even a collector).

Assuming they are real, a lot of work went into collecting those signatures, on multiple continents, no less. I am not sure if that is reassuring or not.

There are a couple Monte Carlo Sports sites on the internet but no sign if they are the same as yours.

An international postage stamp costs 1.20. I would send a letter to them and make sure to put your return address on the envelope. If they are not at that address then it should ideally be returned as undeliverable.

One last clue: what size paper is the cert on? 8 1/2 x 11 inches is pretty much used only in the US. Europe uses A4 size paper for standard letters, which is taller and narrower.

• @JBK said:
    It might be a small time operation (or even a collector).

Assuming they are real, a lot of work went into collecting those signatures, on multiple continents, no less. I am not sure if that is reassuring or not.

There are a couple Monte Carlo Sports sites on the internet but no sign if they are the same as yours.

An international postage stamp costs 1.20. I would send a letter to them and make sure to put your return address on the envelope. If they are not at that address then it should ideally be returned as undeliverable.

One last clue: what size paper is the cert on? 8 1/2 x 11 inches is pretty much used only in the US. Europe uses A4 size paper for standard letters, which is taller and narrower.

I will take your advice and send them a letter,
    About the cert. size, A4 size is almost the same as the cert. size although there is a slight difference.
    If this helps i got those items from Australia.

• HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Firing said:

@Hydrant said:

@Hydrant said:

That’s why there are verifying organizations or experts to say this.

Good luck with that.

• A Darth Vader helmet was sold to an unwitting retailer by the same company - Monte Carlo Sports - with fake autographs. They are all in the same pen and look to be by the same hand.