Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

How many coins do you have in all of your sets?

MrEurekaMrEureka Posts: 23,940 ✭✭✭✭✭

What I’d really like to see is a graph showing the numbers for all registry collectors. But for now, how about your numbers?

Andy Lustig

Doggedly collecting coins of the Central American Republic.

Visit the Society of US Pattern Collectors at USPatterns.com.

Comments

• Options
    cointimecointime Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 9, 2020 11:33AM

Andy, I'll go first with (at least in my mind) a more interesting statistic :) I have ACTIVE INVENTORY of 214 coins of which there are 157 UNASSIGNED coins plus 11 unmatched inventory (coins that do not fit into any of the sets I currently have up).
    To keep it interesting I have 1 mint set and a small quarter set (10 coin each, both complete) and 2 other sets multi coins not complete.

Ken

• Options
    Tom147Tom147 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭✭✭

12 sets. 1078 coins. Of course alot are used in more than one set. No easy way to figure but I'd guess 650 Registry coins.

• Options
    JonJetJonJet Posts: 524 ✭✭✭
    edited October 9, 2020 8:42PM

@Tom147 said:
    12 sets. 1078 coins. Of course alot are used in more than one set. No easy way to figure but I'd guess 650 Registry coins.

The specific number of coins You have in Inventory is at the bottom of the Active Inventory list...
    On the Home Page of the PCGS mobile App You can see the number of coins and Sets...
    And also on Your account's Dashboard will give the data too

I have 960 coins spanning 103 Proof Sets from 1957 to Present...and those numbers instantly update when You add or delete any coin or Set

My 1957-2022 Proof Set Collection Has Been Sold

• Options
    JonJetJonJet Posts: 524 ✭✭✭
    edited October 9, 2020 8:51PM

@MrEureka said:
    What I’d really like to see is a graph showing the numbers for all registry collectors. But for now, how about your numbers?

Here's the list of collections and registers Sets...which updates instantly with any changes as they occur

https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/u-s-coins/1

You can search any PCGS coin category -worldwide- from the listings when You click Explore in the upper right corner of the Dashboard

My 1957-2022 Proof Set Collection Has Been Sold

• Options
    winestevenwinesteven Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have 292 coins in 49 sets. Of those sets, 45 are completed, and 4 are incomplete. Every coin that is eligible for a CAC has one.

A day without fine wine and working on your coin collection is like a day without sunshine!!!

My collecting “Pride & Joy” is my PCGS Registry Dansco 7070 Set:
    https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/type-sets/design-type-sets/complete-dansco-7070-modified-type-set-1796-date/publishedset/213996
  • Options

@JonJet said:

The specific number of coins You have in Inventory is at the bottom of the Active Inventory list...

jonjet, guess I knew that. Just wasn't thinking. Active inventory 1258 coins Unassigned 626. That's in 12 sets

• Options
    RadioContestKingRadioContestKing Posts: 3,004 ✭✭✭✭✭

TOTAL SETS 22

COMPLETED SETS 4

INCOMPLETE SETS 18

ACTIVE INVENTORY 303

UNASSIGNED INVENTORY 53

UNMATCHED INVENTORY 10

https://youtube.com/watch?v=UayFm2yCHV8
    I used to be famous now I just collect coins.

Link to My Registry Set.

https://pcgs.com/setregistry/quarters/washington-quarters-specialty-sets/washington-quarters-complete-variety-set-circulation-strikes-1932-1964/publishedset/78469

Varieties Are The Spice Of LIFE and Thanks to Those who teach us what to search For.
  • Options

I'll throw this out there. 10 complete sets, 2 incomplete.

• Options
    coinbufcoinbuf Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 11, 2020 3:09PM

Only in the registry here or altogether? Because I'm not driven by plastic brand I have very few coins in sets here, just the opposite on other registry sites.

My Lincoln Registry
    My Collection of Old Holders

Never a slave to one plastic brand will I ever be.
  • Options
    MrEurekaMrEureka Posts: 23,940 ✭✭✭✭✭

@coinbuf said:
    Only in the registry here or altogether? Because I'm not driven by plastic brand I have very few coins in sets here, just the opposite on other registry sites.

I'm actually more curious to know how many slabs people own. Doesn't matter which service. But don't count raw coins.

Andy Lustig

Doggedly collecting coins of the Central American Republic.

Visit the Society of US Pattern Collectors at USPatterns.com.
  • Options

MrEureka, Aside from the 1256 PCGS showing on my dashboard, another 150 or so from ATS and maybe another 10 from ATT ( across the tracks )

• Options

I know, don't count raw but I'm so happy with my 35 or so Dansco albums ( completed ) and several Blue Whitmans from the 60's ( also completed )

• Options
    GoldminersGoldminers Posts: 3,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 20, 2020 8:31PM

Too many to keep track of anymore, +/- 2-3k coins, but nothing like DL Hansen who has 1,694 registry sets currently.

• Options
    ReadyFireAimReadyFireAim Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 16, 2020 2:24PM

Saint Date Set ..............................18 out of 23.
    20 fr Marianne & the Rooster.... 3 out of 16

21 set coins total
    3 coins unassigned (dups)

• Options
    WaterSportWaterSport Posts: 6,708 ✭✭✭✭✭

Here ya go...

Proud recipient of the coveted PCGS Forum "You Suck" Award Thursday July 19, 2007 11:33 PM and December 30th, 2011 at 8:50 PM.