Home Q & A Forum
Options

RCA Dollar

Just wondering if anyone has run across one of these and if the ad does anything for the value of the dollar. It reads, I am a smart merchandiser. I bought this dollar for 79€ at the rca victor, rca whirlpool new line showing, Chicago, Illinois, June 1963
It appears to have the original staple in the plastic sleeve. I looked around a bit but could find no info. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    tincuptincup Posts: 4,761 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice... I like it! No, haven't run across one of those, but wouldn't mind getting one if I run across one. I tend to like 'sticker' dollars and similar promotional items...

----- kj
  • Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭✭✭

Anyway you're going to be able to see the true condition of the coin? If it's pvc then you can rescue her. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options

Thanks gents. Gonna dig some more. Will post if i find anything.

• Options
    ms70ms70 Posts: 13,946 ✭✭✭✭✭

I like it!

Great transactions with oih82w8, JasonGaming, Moose1913.