Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Currency

Daughter is selling her dads old coin collection and she doesn't know what she has!!!!

FlippingWild

This lady is selling her late fathers coin collection on ebay and I about freaked out when I zoomed in on one of them. Everything screams FAKE I did my research on her and verified the stories and her information. She just doesn't have any clue what she has and doesn't wanna bother with his "coin stuff"

https://www.ebay.com/itm/133525738699

Comments

• silverpopsilverpop Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭✭✭

try the world Coin forum and the Us coin forum plus if sell try the US BST forum and the World BST forum

• Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think it was bogus. No bids. Buh bye! Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52

• JimTylerJimTyler Posts: 3,032 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not a girl at all selling dad’s collection. Some old grease ball with a bull💩 story