Home Sports Talk

Hey Dimeman the Cowboys suck

hammer1hammer1 Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭

You know who sucks worse than the owner?

The coach.

Comments

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 14, 2020 1:37PM

A Monday after a Cowboys loss always calls for a good Cowboys meme. This is a classic.

• stevekstevek Posts: 27,582 ✭✭✭✭✭

That was a pathetic call at that point in the game.

I think McCarthy was trying to impress Jerry Jones with aggressive play calling, rather than thinking about smart football.

Last i heard, Dimeman had pawned his magnificent coin collection, to try to put together five billion dollars and buy the Cowboys, and then immediately fire the entire front office.

• grote15grote15 Posts: 29,480 ✭✭✭✭✭

Too bad they don't have a QB like Romo who can bring the team from behind to win.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think they will be alright.

McCarthy went for it, and he regrets it...

Dak proved he can make the throw.

I live in the Dallas area, follow them closely, I think they will have a really good year.

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,357 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 15, 2020 5:26AM

Dak flip flops from week to week, next week he will throw for 400 with 3 tds in a 4th quarter comeback win, then get destroyed the following week again. Wash, Rinse, Repeat.....

• bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

@stevek said:
    Last i heard, Dimeman had pawned his magnificent coin collection, to try to put together five billion dollars and buy the Cowboys, and then immediately fire the entire front office.

why bother? We have read enough of dimemans posts to know he would do an even worse job than Jerry

@bronco2078 said:

@stevek said:

why bother? We have read enough of dimemans posts to know he would do an even worse job than Jerry

I was wondering what happened to Dimeman, but then i saw he was running for president on the AntiRomo party, so i guess that has been keeping him busy.

• HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 15, 2020 10:31AM

Dimeman is long gone. Banned. Unfortunately.

• BrickBrick Posts: 4,923 ✭✭✭✭✭

It is quite normal for senior citizens to get a bit grumpy. Dimeman needs to return to defend himself. It seems to me (I am a great legal scholar in my own mind) that he is a victim of age descrimination.

Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• DarinDarin Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭✭✭

Secretariat is the best racehorse ever.
    Nobody will ever be a better golfer than Jack.
    Romo sucks and was a master of collapsing with the pressure on.
    Roger the Dodger and Aikman are two of the top QB's of all time.
    Cowboys are the greatest franchise in the history of sports.
    Emmitt could run circles around Barry Sanders.

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.
  • DarinDarin Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭✭✭

My head hurts.......
    I was sitting in front of my computer reading this thread and got clubbed over the
    head by someone wearing an Aikman jersey.
    Dimeman you could have just asked to use my computer!!!

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.