Home Q & A Forum
Options

1982 Dsmall date coin 3,1 grams

i have a 1982 D small date coin 3,1 grams...one sold at auction for over 18000 dollars what should i do with it...

Comments

• Options
    KliaoKliao Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭✭✭

Please post pictures of your coin to confirm it’s a small date.

Young Numismatist/collector
    75 Positive BST transactions buying and selling with 45 members and counting!
    instagram.com/klnumismatics

• Options
    JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,823 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes ... good pictures of your coin would be nice!

• Options
    emeraldATVemeraldATV Posts: 4,096 ✭✭✭✭✭

@kvandemortel said:
    i have a 1982 D small date coin 3,1 grams...one sold at auction for over 18000 dollars what should i do with it...

Take it out from under your pillow when you wake up.
    Then photograph it.
    Then name the photo.
    Next find a sturdy, air tight holder.
    After that put it back under your pillow.
    When you feel that your ready with the photos, wake us up and we'll go from there.
    ZZZZZZZZZZZ.

• Options
    silverpopsilverpop Posts: 6,599 ✭✭✭✭✭

photos are a big help in such matters

• Options
    emeraldATVemeraldATV Posts: 4,096 ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh, here's what your looking for, and look close at the 2.

• Options

I had a couple of these setting on stand i was using to check all my pennies I have been saving for years..I can only find this one..I think the other one got mixed up in the ones I already checked. lol I just got so many pennies from years of saving them..when I get chance I will have to recheck all the pennies I already went thru..

• Options
    OldhoopsterOldhoopster Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭✭✭

@kvandemortel said:
    I had a couple of these setting on stand i was using to check all my pennies I have been saving for years..I can only find this one..I think the other one got mixed up in the ones I already checked. lol I just got so many pennies from years of saving them..when I get chance I will have to recheck all the pennies I already went thru..

The coin pictured is a large date. In circulated condition, it's only worth face value

Member of the ANA since 1982
  • Options

thanks ..ill see if i can find the other one...also have alot of pennies to go thru...ill keep looking.

• Options

i found some 60s pennies...i got a 1963D AND A 1960D they are like new,,,no marks or scratches.a guy on youtube said if graded 67 or higher could sell for over 20000 dollars ..he was talking about the 1963D
    pennie..i found numerous 60s that are probably worth money...some have no marks or scratches just dark because of age..i have like 4 more 63ds that if cleaned up would look new...does anyone know the worth of 60s pennies thanks![](https://

• Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 3, 2020 10:33PM

:s
    1) if you clean them they will be worthless.

2) they are not the top grades that would get the big $.

• Options
    JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,823 ✭✭✭✭✭

Blurry.