Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

New (Interim) Set Registry Manager - Great Things Are Coming !!

JonJetJonJet Posts: 524 ✭✭✭
edited July 27, 2020 10:13PM in PCGS Set Registry Forum

I have discovered that the PCGS Set Registry is now being managed in the interim by Cosetta Robbins...succeeding David Talk as of 7/10/2020 until a new Set Registry Manager can be named

She is feverishly working to catch up with requests and advises there may be a delay in Awards Announcements

She asks for patience as She works though the backlog...but the results will be nothing less than fantastically marvelishious !!

Feel free to post congratulations below

My 1957-2022 Proof Set Collection Has Been Sold

Comments

• JonJetJonJet Posts: 524 ✭✭✭

Results are already appearing...previous years slots that were not allowed just prior to the Awards Deadline are now activated and counting in Rank/Ratings - I've moved up several dozen spots in My Sets...at least until the Big Dogs hogging the Top Spots get with the program and update their Sets - in one case...many of them dropped from #1 Rank to 25th - and in less than 7 months as a member of Set Registry I've made some major strides !!

Keep up the Great Work First Lady !!

• wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cosetta is the “A Team”. Set registry will move ahead just fine with her at the helm!

What is David’s new position at the company, if anyone knows?

Wondercoin

Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • winestevenwinesteven Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 28, 2020 3:49AM

Cosetta - Congratulations! I hope you get the permanent position! You are such a Positive asset to PCGS!

Hopefully, with time, we’ll see a lot more CAC Composite sets.

Was David just all “talk”? 😂

A day without fine wine and working on your coin collection is like a day without sunshine!!!

My collecting “Pride & Joy” is my PCGS Registry Dansco 7070 Set:
    https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/type-sets/design-type-sets/complete-dansco-7070-modified-type-set-1796-date/publishedset/213996

@wondercoin said:
    Cosetta is the “A Team”. Set registry will move ahead just fine with her at the helm!

What is David’s new position at the company, if anyone knows?

Wondercoin

From what I understand...David is no longer with PCGS

@winesteven said:
    Cosetta - Congratulations! I hope you get the permanent position! You are such a Positive asset to PCGS!

Was David just all “talk”? 😂

Cosetta is currently the Set Registry Manager for PSA ( the sports cards)

I wish Her all the luck in getting the PCGS Set Registry position...it would be great !

edited July 28, 2020 11:33AM

• keyman64keyman64 Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭

Whitman Publishing informed me that the Cherrypickers' Guide Sixth Edition Volume II should be available by the end of August. Normally when one of these books comes out, additions are made to the Complete Variety Sets. Hopefully decisions like this will be able to be made quickly. :)

"If it's not fun, it's not worth it." - KeyMan64
    Looking for Top Pop Mercury Dime Varieties & High Grade Mercury Dime Toners. :smile:
  • TwoKopeikiTwoKopeiki Posts: 9,528 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cosetta has always been great - responsive, caring, customer oriented.

• StoogeStooge Posts: 4,639 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have Cosetta’s autograph in one of the books I received at a luncheon in Chicago. It was my privilege to get it from her. To me she is irreplaceable. One of the kindest and most intelligent people I’ve ever met.

Later, Paul.

@Stooge said:
    I have Cosetta’s autograph in one of the books I received at a luncheon in Chicago. It was my privilege to get it from her. To me she is irreplaceable. One of the kindest and most intelligent people I’ve ever met.

I've spoken with Her once...last evening...and it was one of the most enjoyable conversations I've had in a good long time

Wonderful First Lady of PCGS

• CatbertCatbert Posts: 6,549 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 1, 2020 2:46PM

@winesteven said:

Oh gosh, I first read this as CAC Compost set! :s

"Got a flaming heart, can't get my fill"
  • GoBustGoBust Posts: 582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 20, 2020 2:19PM

Going to miss David. He was really helpful many times at shows keeping things running smoothly. Wish him the best in his next career opportunity!

• keyman64keyman64 Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭

@GoBust said:
    Going to miss David. He was really helpful many times at shows keeping things running smoothly. Wish him the best in his next career opportunity!

David Talk helped me quite a bit with a couple of customer service related issues a few years back. I have had a number of PCGS service related disappointments lately so I have been forced to take a large portion of my business elsewhere.

"If it's not fun, it's not worth it." - KeyMan64
    Looking for Top Pop Mercury Dime Varieties & High Grade Mercury Dime Toners. :smile:
  • giorgio11giorgio11 Posts: 3,811 ✭✭✭✭✭

I hereby renew my request for a Lincoln, Wheat Cent Registry Set in RB. Should work just like the other-color sets, bonus (or no deduction) for RB, deduction for RB or BN.

Yes Cosetta is a jewel at PCGS!

Talk amongst yourselves ....

Kind regards,

George

VDBCoins.com Our Registry Sets Many successful BSTs; pls ask.