Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

Y/N NEWBY GIVEAWAY WE HAVE WINNERS Entrees closed 8/23/2020 Everyone wins

bobsrbobsr Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 23, 2020 5:10PM in Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

****************Amidst all the CRAZY stuff going on, I have decided to return some of the good fortune I have received over my life time. i will accept all commers, simply post " I'm in " and state what qualifies you ie Y/N x year old or Newby collecting 6 months. etc. I will randomly select a winner and send them at least 1 collectable American coin. Being a Grandfather myself, You may enter for your kids or grandkids.
Bob Sr Ceo Fieldtechs

Comments

• TurboSnailTurboSnail Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks. May I enter both of my daughters into the giveaway? They both love surprise prizes.
    Picture from last year.

• bobsrbobsr Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭

d
    Do they collect? If so, What are there interests?
    Bob Sr Ceo Fieldtechs

• TreashuntTreashunt Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll enter for my niece & nephew.

They collect US coins.

I got them started, and they love it.

Thanks for the opportunity

Frank

BHNC #203

• TurboSnailTurboSnail Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 19, 2020 8:50PM

@bobsr said:
    d
    Do they collect? If so, What are there interests?
    Bob Sr Ceo Fieldtechs

I wish there is an easier way to locate the post I made about my eldest daughter's first coin show visit. And how I deterred her from getting an expensive GSA CC Morgan that day. Anyhow, big shinny coin was love at first sight for her. As she grows older, many of her paintings and art projects are also influenced by the collection of her coins.

For my youngest, it's all about the stories and histories behind each coin.
    For example: coins received from Outhaul before he was banned

• AzjediAzjedi Posts: 59 ✭✭✭

i'm 9 and i just started coin collecting and i like Franklin half dollars and Indian head cents

• TunisTunis Posts: 429 ✭✭✭✭

I will enter my daughter, Emily. 14 years old, been collecting about 2 years. Started with her grandfather’s collection and has filled some Whitman’s with the help of some great members on the site

Successful buys on BST board from NotSure, Nankraut, Yorkshireman, Astrorat, Ikeigwin(2x), Bob13, Outhaul, coinbuf, dpvilla, jayPem, Sean1990, TwoKopeiki, bidask, Downtown1974, drddm, nederveit2

For all those who entered, I couldn't bear to think of disappointing any of those who entered. Everyone wins. to those who entered, please send me a P.M. with shipping information. Several of you included your likes and what you collect. For those of you who didn't , please include in your shipping P.M.. and I'll try to dig out something appropriate. Also include if you collect foreign coins as well as that opems the door for me.

Thank you all for entering. It is with great pleasure that I am able to return some of my good fortune.

Bob Sr Ceo Fieldtechs

edited August 23, 2020 11:21PM

Thank you for the coins!

• VTchaserVTchaser Posts: 284 ✭✭✭

Bob - I have a 4 year old who loves finding the "shiny coins" and places them under my microscope to see that shininess for himself. I know it's too late, but you've already made a difference in my buddies life. Keep living the good life!

Successful transactions with: robkool, Walkerguy21D, JimW, Bruce7789, massscrew, Jinx86, jonasdenenbergllc, Yorkshireman, bobsr, tommyrusty7, markelman1125, Kliao, DBSTrader2, SurfinxHI, ChrisH821, CoinHoarder, Bolo, MICHAELDIXON, bigtime36, JWP, 1960NYGiants

@bobsr said:
    For all those who entered, I couldn't bear to think of disappointing any of those who entered. Everyone wins. to those who entered, please send me a P.M. with shipping information. Several of you included your likes and what you collect. For those of you who didn't , please include in your shipping P.M.. and I'll try to dig out something appropriate. Also include if you collect foreign coins as well as that opems the door for me.

Thank you all for entering. It is with great pleasure that I am able to return some of my good fortune.

Bob Sr Ceo Fieldtechs

That is soooooooo nice!

Many Thanks!

Frank

BHNC #203

Hey AZJEDI you're the last one to respond with a shipping address. The rest went out in todays mail. Send me a P.M. and I'll get your package out right away.
    Bob Sr Ceo Fieldtechs

Ok sorry my dad didn't, send it he will do it today

Many thanks!

I am sure they will love them.
    They don't have any of these!

Frank

BHNC #203

• TunisTunis Posts: 429 ✭✭✭✭

Many thanks to Bob!!! My daughter’s Buffalo Whitman set just added 3 more coins AND Bob sent her an amazing wheat cent that is now the highlight of her collection!!!

Successful buys on BST board from NotSure, Nankraut, Yorkshireman, Astrorat, Ikeigwin(2x), Bob13, Outhaul, coinbuf, dpvilla, jayPem, Sean1990, TwoKopeiki, bidask, Downtown1974, drddm, nederveit2