Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

YN Giveaway! I have a good mix of Foreign and US coins to give to a YN that is interested...

To the YNs among us!

There's plenty of countries represented including the US. I seen a few silver coins in the mix too. Fun to research if you have the time.. I do not! If these interest you, reply by tomorrow evening 9:00 PM Eastern time and I'll have my wife pick your name from a hat. Good Luck!!!

Comments

• TunisTunis Posts: 429 ✭✭✭✭

I will post interest for my 14 year old daughter, Emily. Thanks for the opportunity!

Successful buys on BST board from NotSure, Nankraut, Yorkshireman, Astrorat, Ikeigwin(2x), Bob13, Outhaul, coinbuf, dpvilla, jayPem, Sean1990, TwoKopeiki, bidask, Downtown1974, drddm, nederveit2

• TurboSnailTurboSnail Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cool stuff. I know my 12 years old nephew and my two daughters would be fighting over them. lol

• MgarmyMgarmy Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭✭✭

Awesome. I would like to enter my son Michael (15) into the contest

100% positive transactions with SurfinxHI, bigole, 1madman, collectorcoins, proofmorgan, Luke Marshall, silver pop, golden egg, point five zero,coin22lover, alohagary, blaircountycoin,joebb21

• USMC_6115USMC_6115 Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭✭✭

A little over 3 hours to go.. Just 3 so far?

edited July 13, 2020 6:12PM

Givaway CLOSED.. Standby for winner.. I'm a little disappointed with only three entrants. IMO, this isn't your average Foreign stuff sold by the pound. There's some great coins in here and some nice US coins.. Anyway, be right back with the winner :)

Okay................................................ @Tunis --- Winner

Please PM your mailing information and I'll get these out tomorrow.. Congrats! And, Please let me know how she makes out. I Hope it makes her happy!!!

Wow! Thanks for the giveaway. PM sent with her contact information.
    Thanks again.

Successful buys on BST board from NotSure, Nankraut, Yorkshireman, Astrorat, Ikeigwin(2x), Bob13, Outhaul, coinbuf, dpvilla, jayPem, Sean1990, TwoKopeiki, bidask, Downtown1974, drddm, nederveit2

Received package today and sent you pictures by PM. Thank you again!!!

Great! Hope she finds some cool stuff! I may have another group to send soon!