Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

2020 PCGS Set Registry Awards - Vote for your Favorite Digital Album!

Greetings Set Registry Members!

Below are the nominees for the 2020 PCGS Set Registry Award for Best Digital Album of the Year. Criteria for excellence include completion, quality of images, and owner’s comments. You have only one vote so choose carefully! You must be logged in to the message board to see and participate in the poll. Voting closes June 30th at 5pm EST (2pm PST).

D. Lud - 1873 Proof Set

The Kennebunkport Collection™🎁 - Washington Statehood Quarters Basic Set, Silver Proof (1999-2008)

Chesapeake Collection - Silver Commemoratives 50 Piece Type Set, Low Ball (1892-1954)

StarEagle ATB Special Strikes Collection - America The Beautiful 5 OZ. Silver Quarters, Special Strikes (2010-Present)

The GEM State 20th Century Type Set - 20th Century Type Set, Major Types No Gold, Circulation Strikes (1909-1999)

The Coastal Collection (Everyman) - Everyman Capped Bust Half Dollars (1807-1839)

Oldsmagnet Koalas Master Set - Australian Koala Silver Dollars (1 OZ) Complete Set (2007-Present)

dbemike - Lincoln Cents Short Set, Circulation Strikes (1934-1958)

Club 33 - Liberty Nickels Basic Set, Circulation Strikes (1883-1912)

orifdoc’s US Dollars - Dollar Type Set, Circulation Strikes (1794-Present)

David Talk
PCGS Set Registry Manager

2020 PCGS Set Registry Awards - Vote for your Favorite Digital Album!

Sign in to vote!
This is a private poll: no-one will see what you voted for.

Comments

• DrizztDrizzt Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭

ALL nice sets, kudos to everyone, but I had to go coastal.

• I'm not quite ready to participate in this part. Hopefully next year I can be part of this.

Collecting world gold, German State silver Marks and other things of interest

• bolivarshagnastybolivarshagnasty Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats to all. My personal favorite was the nicely matched 1873 set.

• So exciting to see everyone's hard work pay off! Great sets and good luck to all!

• WaterSportWaterSport Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭✭✭

dbemike - outstanding collection, outstanding collector, digital album, great person!!

WS

Proud recipient of the coveted PCGS Forum "You Suck" Award Thursday July 19, 2007 11:33 PM and December 30th, 2011 at 8:50 PM.
  • Hard to choose. Such interesting themes and some standout coins. But Aussie loyalty triumphs...

• A great representation of collections, the three top vote-getters so far were my top three.

This discussion has been closed.