Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

PSA Bulk Submissions

I heard that PSA is not accepting bulk submissions right now. Does anyone know when they plan on accepting them again?

Collecting Yankees and vintage Star Wars

Comments

• WalkinDudeWalkinDude Posts: 81 ✭✭✭

This paragraph is a from their website. It's from the COVID-19 ANSWER CENTER.

Please note that we are accepting all order types, including Value services (formerly Bulk services). Learn more about these services at PSAcard.com/pricing. PSA autograph and memorabilia authentication services are accepting orders in California only. PSA’s New Jersey office remains closed.

Patrick

• rexvosrexvos Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bulk has been replaced with value. $9 per 100 no discounts for 200 or more. 3 categories. Vintage 1971 and back. Modern 1972-2016 and Ultra Modern 2017-now.

I sent in modern and ultra modern values last week.

Looking for FB HOF Rookies
  • swish54swish54 Posts: 687 ✭✭✭✭

Do you have to have 100 in each category? Or can your "value" submission have parts of all three categories, totally 100 in all? If we have to have 100 in each category, I don't know if I'll ever be able to sub again...it was hard to get 50 of my pc cards together to sub under the old bulk, let alone now needing 100 and in certain categories.

• rexvosrexvos Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭✭✭

@swish54 said:
    Do you have to have 100 in each category? Or can your "value" submission have parts of all three categories, totally 100 in all? If we have to have 100 in each category, I don't know if I'll ever be able to sub again...it was hard to get 50 of my pc cards together to sub under the old bulk, let alone now needing 100 and in certain categories.

100 in each category to get to $9. 50-99 gets you $10 I think

Looking for FB HOF Rookies
  • VintagemanEdVintagemanEd Posts: 919 ✭✭✭

Ok so I can do a 100 card sub at $9 per and they can be a mix of baseball, football and basketball? If so what is the turn time and is there a value max? I have quite a few Kobe and Shaq regular Topps rookies to submit

• Kep13Kep13 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

• swish54swish54 Posts: 687 ✭✭✭✭

@rexvos said:

@swish54 said:

100 in each category to get to $9. 50-99 gets you $10 I think

Thank you. I didn't realize you could sub less than 100.

• yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭

I have mailed 6 subs. My first 3 have been in California for over 3 weeks and still not logged. There is going to be some crazy back log on submissions. Im afraid I may not see them until October/November if I'm lucky! Although my voucher sub Im hoping to have back a bit sooner.

• jeffv96mastersjeffv96masters Posts: 594 ✭✭✭✭

@yankeeno7 said:
    I have mailed 6 subs. My first 3 have been in California for over 3 weeks and still not logged.

We will see mine got there Friday May 1.

@yankeeno7 Two of my Economy 55 business day subs that got there April 23rd just logged- 16 business days after receipt.
    Another one also just appeared from April 24th that's a re-slab. All properly labeled inside and out.
    So that 16 business days isn't as bad as expected.
    I'll advise on my other 2 Economy subs and the 2 bulks from may 1st when I see them come up

jeff

May 1 Economy subs ALL logged as of today. Still averaging 14-17 business days from receipt so not bad.

Its been consistently the same times which is all one can ask. Figured I'd update ya about this subject.

21816895 10216842 5/15/2020 N/A View Details 5 Rehold/ Mech Regular

21816894 10216658 5/15/2020 N/A View Details 9 Economy

21821297 10219027 5/22/2020 N/A View Details 4 Economy

21821286 10222269 5/22/2020 N/A View Details 5 Economy

Jeff

• DeutscherGeistDeutscherGeist Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭✭

Does someone do value submissions as a group for modern cards like we recently saw with autograph authentication?

"So many of our DREAMS at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we SUMMON THE WILL they soon become INEVITABLE "- Christopher Reeve

BST: Tennessebanker, Downtown1974, LarkinCollector, nendee
  • HorseHorse Posts: 675 ✭✭✭✭

I have 19 non sports ultra modern cards I''d like to get in if anyone does the above.

• ElvisPElvisP Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭

I am so mad at myself. I shipped off my cc renewal today, the first one in a year and a half. I made a major mistake. When I got home I realized I had left the last page of the second copy, the one with the list of cards in my copier. Yes they could make a copy of the list from the first copy but I assume this will cause a major problem/delay. Has anyone else did something similarly as stupid? If so what happened. TIA

• Kep13Kep13 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

guessing you're not the first to do that...they should be able to make a copy of the list from the first copy...don't see why this would cause delays

• ElvisPElvisP Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭

Thanks Kep13, I hope you are right. :)