Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

Bug report in "My Sets"

ReadyFireAimReadyFireAim Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 1, 2020 11:25AM in PCGS Set Registry Forum

When I go to "My Sets" and then choose shop, it takes me to the sign in page.

"set registry" > "collections" > "shop"

I have the "upgrade only" box checked but it doesn't work either way.

Comments

• @SetRegistryManager is this something we can look into?

• twhitmeyertwhitmeyer Posts: 123 admin

Hello @ReadyFireAim - I am trying to replicate the problem you are having. Are you on the website or using the mobile app? There is no "collections" in the navigation I can find on the website, so I'm not exactly following the provided steps you took. I did go to my Sets page and clicked on a set name to get to the detail page and clicked on various 'shop' links and managed to get the results on Collectors.com without having to sign in. If you want to private message me, I'd be happy to work with you to figure out what is going on and help find a fix. Thank you!

T. Whitmeyer
    Front-end Developer, Collectors Universe

• ReadyFireAimReadyFireAim Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 3, 2020 10:39PM

Thank You.

• @ReadyFireAim well, you've found an official bug with keeping the account session active when heading to Collectors: it's with Safari browser only. I am opening a ticket with the team about it - hang tight!

T. Whitmeyer

• twhitmeyertwhitmeyer Posts: 123 admin

@ReadyFireAim I believe the fix has been deployed - let me know if you still have issues. Thank you!

T. Whitmeyer

Everything working great.
    That is my favorite shop feature.

edited August 10, 2020 10:59AM

Same bug happening again with MAC & not with PC.
    This time it takes me to the PCGS home page & not the sign-in page like last time.

• KentuckyJKentuckyJ Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭

I noticed the issue happening again about a week ago. Using Safari on Mac. This is a great feature when it works right. I hope you can fix it for us as you did earlier this year.