Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Looking for 1978 Topps Ron Cey and Brewers Team cards

I recently purchased a nice NM ungraded 1978 Topps set but had to upgrade maybe 40 cards. These last two are being sticklers. Looking for four sharp corners, not too concerned about centering. Willing to pay $5 for the pair. Sending in top loader and plain white envelope is fine. Thanks!

Daniel

Comments

• flcardtraderflcardtrader Posts: 788 ✭✭✭

328 is Milwaukee
    630 is Cey

I came up empty on both - sorry.

flcardtrader@yahoo.com
    Website
    Shopify Store
    Ebay Store
  • BaltimoreYankeeBaltimoreYankee Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Mike - Thanks for the try! I may eventually have to go the show route to pick these up. I've realized that the issue with eBay is that those cards are so cheap, it's not worth people listing them (or they're available but with $4 shipping - I have no issue paying what they're worth).

Daniel
  • cougar701cougar701 Posts: 544 ✭✭✭

Hi - I went through my extra 78's and found an extra #328 Brewers Team card. Lets see if the pics load

I didn't have any dups of #630 Ron Cey. Let me know if this card works for you!
    Regards
    Adam

Hi Adam - That card would definitely fit the bill. Tops loader and PWE should work fine. Please mssg me w paypal requirements - I can mssg my address. Thanks!
    Daniel

Daniel
  • balco758balco758 Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭✭✭

Check with Softparade (Dan). I recently sold him a lot of 78 from BBCE rips. He may have extras.

• gawaintheknightgawaintheknight Posts: 219 ✭✭
    edited March 31, 2020 11:30AM

I have a Ron Cey that I think will work, but when I try to upload it here it doesn't work right - e-mail gawaintheknight@yahoo.com and I can send you a scan. Thanks.

Wantlists and some of my tradelists are here:
    http://gawaintheknight.webs.com/

I am also gawaintheknight on The Bench, Sports Card Forum, and e-bay if you want to check feedback.

Anyone have a well centered, NMMT or better #66 White Sox Team & #724 Royals Team Card? Preferably RAW but would consider a SGC, PSA, or even GAI 8

BTW, Daniel, did you ever receive the Brewers Team card I sent out Monday?

Shout out to Adam (cougar701 - I just sent you a PM) for sending me a really nice Brewers Team card.

All I need now is the Ron Cey and I'll have a nice, uniform NM 1978 set!

Daniel
  • as mentioned above I have one, but I can't post the scan here - please e-mail gawaintheknight@yahoo.com if you'd like to see it. thanks.

Wantlists and some of my tradelists are here:
    http://gawaintheknight.webs.com/

I am also gawaintheknight on The Bench, Sports Card Forum, and e-bay if you want to check feedback.
    edited April 10, 2020 12:43PM

@gawaintheknight said:
    as mentioned above I have one, but I can't post the scan here - please e-mail gawaintheknight@yahoo.com if you'd like to see it. thanks.

Thanks. I actually did just purchase the Ron Cey card on eBay. A normal price with PWE shipping. I appreciate your offer for the help!

Daniel