Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

For Sale: 1841 $1 PCGS AU53 Liberty Seated Dollar

CrustyCrusty Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 25, 2020 4:30AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

I have done deals with many forum members and can provide references upon request. I also have 100% feedback on eBay where I have bought and sold for years. Any coin I sell comes with insurance, tracking and signature required for both parties protection. $1000.00 net to me is what I need. I purchased this coin from HLRC a couple years ago. I am terrible with pics but gave it a shot anyway. I also had this coin professionally imaged by Todd(great guy). If you would like a video I can try to shoot one in the natural sunlight and send it to a good email address. This 2nd year of issue specimen is better then most other that I’ve seen while putting together my set. Take a second to go through the auction archives and you will see what I mean. 1841 is considered a common date but most of them are abused. This particular coin is the OC-3 variety which I have information listed below. Perfect type coin. I take the usual payment methods.... Check must clear my bank, PayPal ok and so is a money order. Would also accept junk silver or fractional gold eagles. Will ship within 24 hours of full cleared payment. If more time is needed to pay I would allow 1/2 up front and the other 1/2 in 30 days. Questions comments or concerns please PM me.

Comments