Home U.S. & World Currency Forum

How much is this $1.00 silver certificate worth?

Comments

• Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,623 ✭✭✭✭✭

Me sees creases and fold wear so beauty is in the eye of the beholder. As a binary, it's a keeper. IMO. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52

• Steve_in_TampaSteve_in_Tampa Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭✭✭

Near solid serial numbers are hit or miss, its being a binary is secondary. I would guess anywhere from $30-$60 to the right buyer/collector.

• numbersmannumbersman Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭✭

@mbwizkid said:
    Near solid serial numbers are hit or miss, its being a binary is secondary. I would guess anywhere from $30-$60 to the right buyer/collector.

+1

Collector of numeral seals.That's the 1928 and 1928A series of FRNs with a number rather than a letter in the district seal. Owner/operator of Bottom Line Currency
  • 291fifth291fifth Posts: 23,898 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thin market ... take any premium you can get and move on.

All glory is fleeting.
  • air4mdcair4mdc Posts: 796 ✭✭✭✭

I would think in the $50-$75 as well. Maybe a little more if the numbers were significant to a collector, especially if in good shape. I too see some evidence of a cease and bent corners. Nice bill however.

• Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's a keeper !!! :)

Timbuk3
  • johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,411 ✭✭✭✭✭

Interesting note. Hang on to it

• carabonnaircarabonnair Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭✭✭