Home U.S. Coin Forum

NewP Washington Quarter

JBNJBN Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭✭✭

There have been a whole lot of wonderful looking Washington Quarters reaching auction recently.
I was very happy to acquire this example.

Comments

• relicsncoinsrelicsncoins Posts: 7,834 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice looking Washington!

Need a Barber Half with ANACS photo certificate. If you have one for sale please PM me. Current Ebay auctions
  • TomBTomB Posts: 20,697 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice!

Thomas Bush Numismatics & Numismatic Photography

In honor of the memory of Cpl. Michael E. Thompson

• android01android01 Posts: 306 ✭✭✭✭✭

Stunning!

• koynekwestkoynekwest Posts: 10,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 25, 2020 7:17PM

I have one in a PCGS MS66 slab, also a 1958 that's very close in color to that one.

• sparky64sparky64 Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭✭✭

Outstanding.
    What can you tell us about it?

"If I say something in the woods and my wife isn't there to hear it.....am I still wrong?"

My Washington Quarter Registry set...in progress

• joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,787 ✭✭✭✭✭

Beautiful color! I have a proof '64 Q. similar. I'll post when I learn more how to take GOOD pics like you. Lol <3B)

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • erwindocerwindoc Posts: 4,925 ✭✭✭✭✭

58 is a great year for quarters! Nice addition!!

• JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

I know very little about this series but I do know a great looking coin when I see it.

Congrats my friend

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • JBNJBN Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭✭✭

@sparky64 said:
    Outstanding.
    What can you tell us about it?

The image captures the look well. Wonderful in hand experience.
    The luster is the monstrous driver here. The play of the luster with the beautiful reds (obverse) and gradations of color (predominately on reverse) is extremely appealing.
    Placed under the brutal florescent light desk lamp (washes out/kills the reflectivity/luster) allows for more clinical examination of the colors and they remain quite appealing – nice distribution without splotchiness or other incongruities.
    I wanted a special 1958 quarter for my set that I can enjoy for years to come. Job done.

• DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

Beautiful Washie! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file