Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

CAC Website Re-Design and Submission Portal

ShadyDaveShadyDave Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭✭✭

Submitted a CAC submission last week and decided to poke around their website today to pass the time. Noticed they re-designed their website and are created a "CAC submission portal" so submitters can begin to track submissions through the process. Website looks very sleek and user friendly. See for yourself below:

https://www.caccoin.com/

Comments

• Options
    DelawareDoonsDelawareDoons Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭✭✭

They got rid of beanie. :(

The portal is great! I can see my submissions dating back quite a ways, to my first one in 2014.

Professional Numismatist. "It's like God, Family, Country, except Sticker, Plastic, Coin."

• Options
    coinbufcoinbuf Posts: 10,793 ✭✭✭✭✭

The new site looks very nice although I kinda miss the bean guy.

My Lincoln Registry
    My Collection of Old Holders

Never a slave to one plastic brand will I ever be.
  • Options
    GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,380 ✭✭✭✭✭

They should make a little plastic CAC Bean guy like the Raisin Man and give him out with every Gold Bean, Beanie Guy could be GOLD in color.

GrandAm :)
  • Options
    ChrisH821ChrisH821 Posts: 6,352 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very nice!

Collector, occasional seller

• Options
    illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭

I sure hope they didn't get rid of that '90s clip art style CAC verification animation... that was always fun :)

• Options
    blitzdudeblitzdude Posts: 5,478 ✭✭✭✭✭

Perhaps a new purple bean? Maybe a red and bleu for in-between, Oh joy!!

The whole worlds off its rocker, buy Gold™.

• Options
    jwittenjwitten Posts: 5,077 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks 100% more professional! I for one am glad they got rid of the silly cartoon character that looked like clip art from the 90's!

• Options
    KentuckyJKentuckyJ Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭

Thanks for posting. I hadn't noticed this. Awesome professional upgrades to the CAC site. This is really user friendly. So good to see them upping their game as a valued numismatic resource.

• Options
    ZoinsZoins Posts: 34,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 20, 2020 3:03AM

@illini420 said:
    I sure hope they didn't get rid of that '90s clip art style CAC verification animation... that was always fun :)

I loved this about their site. I hope they at least put the images on an archive section, like CRO. I loved the sound effects too.

Here are some images I got from Google cache:

Here's another piece of nostalgia:

• Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭✭

I liked the firework launch for a CAC approved coin lookup.

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file