Home Sports Talk
Options

Myles Garrett re-instated.

keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell had a meeting with Garrett this week and re-instated him. Good move from my perspective, I just hope he keeps his helmet tightly affixed to his head.

Al H.

Comments

• Options
    TabeTabe Posts: 5,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, I think 6 games was plenty.

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Tabe said:
    Yeah, I think 6 games was plenty.

Too much !

• Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, beating someone's unprotected head with a helmet, fine, place a bet, banished for life. Got it!

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,956 ✭✭✭✭✭

@LarkinCollector said:
    Yeah, beating someone's unprotected head with a helmet, fine, place a bet, banished for life. Got it!

😂😂

• Options

Yeah, beating someone's unprotected head with a helmet, fine, place a bet, banished for life. Got it!!

here, I fixed it for ya.................................... :p

Yeah, kick a player, try to rip his helmet off and instigate a bench-clearing-brawl because you got your ass handed to you like a hat all afternoon, then get no suspension, fine, place a bet. Got it!

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

@LarkinCollector said:

helmet swingers are better people than sports bettors . Sports bettors never shut up ! they just go on and on and on , they don't just flush their own money away they talk about the stupid bets they make........... like anyone hearing it doesnt just shake their head and think christ what a loser

I'm more disgusted by a single mention of whether a team is going to cover a spread than hearing about some random shooting. The corona virus sounds more pleasant to me than some nimrod talking about taking the under or laying off points or summat . The whole ecosystem of sports betting is nauseating . and it literally makes you stupider when you overhear degenerates babbling about filling out football cards . Sports bettors have the mistaken idea they are geniuses when they do that garbage when really they are dumber than the guy who buys scratch tickets a book at a time with his social security check and has to eat canned cat food for the next 29 days , lower than guys that fill out keno cards in dive bars with sticky floors under the stools , lower than drunks that you see passed out in dumpsters behind the dog track even. Worse than people who still smoke cigarettes even though they cost 12 bucks a pack.

worse than idiots that VAPE!

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,492 ✭✭✭✭✭

Glad he got reinstated, his punishment was enough

• Options

and Bronco has qualified for the POTD, earned it in my mind!!! B)

• Options
    streeterstreeter Posts: 4,312 ✭✭✭✭✭

+1 for 'nimrod'

I always liked that word.

Have a nice day
  • Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't know his history. If this was his first such action.....then yes, he should get a second chance. If this is his second such action......then he should be gone for ever!