Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Winner Announced – GIVEAWAY! Super Bowl Contest! See my post at 10:25 pm Eastern time today

13»

Comments

• Options
    TexastTexast Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭✭

Bump

On BS&T Now: Nothing.
    Fighting the Fight for 11 Years with the big "C" - Never Ever Give Up!
    Member PCGS Open Forum board 2002 - 2006 (closed end of 2006) Current board since 2006 Successful trades with many members, over the past two decades, never a bad deal.
  • Options
    edwardjulioedwardjulio Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭✭✭

SF

Thank you.

End Systemic Elitism - It Takes All Of Us

• Options
    1northcoin1northcoin Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭✭✭

Kansas City Chiefs
    48 points total
    510 passing yards

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭✭✭

I gotta find my crazy 8 ball. Be back shortly.

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    winestevenwinesteven Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭✭✭

ttt

A day without fine wine and working on your coin collection is like a day without sunshine!!!

My collecting “Pride & Joy” is my PCGS Registry Dansco 7070 Set:
    https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/type-sets/design-type-sets/complete-dansco-7070-modified-type-set-1796-date/publishedset/213996
  • Options
    Bigbuck1975Bigbuck1975 Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭✭✭

KC

• Options
    spacehaydukespacehayduke Posts: 5,484 ✭✭✭✭✭

Niners 59 points scored, 586 passing yards.

Successful transactions with-Boosibri,lkeigwin,TomB,Broadstruck,coinsarefun,Type2,jom,ProfLiz, UltraHighRelief,Barndog,EXOJUNKIE,ldhair,fivecents,paesan,Crusty...
  • Options
    heavymetalheavymetal Posts: 570 ✭✭✭✭

San Fran 57 points. 532 yards

• Options
    LukeMarshallLukeMarshall Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭

San Francisco 49ers
    52 total points
    500 Passing yards

Thanks and congrats!

It's all about what the people want...

• Options
    ParadisefoundParadisefound Posts: 8,588 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't have the spread but congrats on yours <3B)

• Options

@Paradisefound said:

I don't have the spread but congrats on yours <3B)

Current spread is KC by 1-1/2, over under 54.

A day without fine wine and working on your coin collection is like a day without sunshine!!!

https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/type-sets/design-type-sets/complete-dansco-7070-modified-type-set-1796-date/publishedset/213996
  • Options

Just one more day to enter your free guess for the prize!

• Options
    CoinJunkieCoinJunkie Posts: 8,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

KC
    47 points
    545 passing yards

• Options

Last day to enter!

• Options
    Sandman70gtSandman70gt Posts: 979 ✭✭✭✭✭

49ers 44 267

Bst transactions with: dimeman, oih82w8, mercurydimeguy, dunerlaw, Lakesammman, 2ltdjorn, MattTheRiley, dpvilla, drddm, CommemKing, Relaxn, Yorkshireman, Cucamongacoin, jtlee321, greencopper, coin22lover, coinfolio, lindedad, spummybum, Leeroybrown, flackthat, BryceM, Surfinxhi, VanHalen, astrorat, robkool, Wingsrule, PennyGuy, al410, Ilikecolor, Southcounty, Namvet69, Commemdude, oreville, Leebone

• Options

ttt

• Options
    Winchester1873Winchester1873 Posts: 201 ✭✭✭✭

KC, 47, 512

• Options
    GuxiyouGuxiyou Posts: 154 ✭✭✭

Sf, 35, 472

• Options
    SmudgeSmudge Posts: 9,262 ✭✭✭✭✭

SF 38 357.

• Options
    blitzdudeblitzdude Posts: 5,465 ✭✭✭✭✭

Niners 31-28. God bless 'merica. Semper Fi!

The whole worlds off its rocker, buy Gold™.

• Options
    Pnies20Pnies20 Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭✭✭

What a game

BHNC #248 … 108 and counting.

• Options
    joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,898 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats. to whomever the winner turns out! Good Luck OP finding out who won. I see 4 or 5 members came pretty close to one another. At least I picked the winner, K.C. Thanks OP, for the chance. Good and fun contest! :)

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • Options
    KliaoKliao Posts: 5,475 ✭✭✭✭✭

20-31
    Chiefs won

Young Numismatist/collector
    75 Positive BST transactions buying and selling with 45 members and counting!
    instagram.com/klnumismatics

• Options
    edited February 2, 2020 8:39PM

There were a total of 63 entries, with 34 for San Francisco, and 29 for Kansas City.

zippcity was all set to win with his prediction of Kansas City with the scores totaling 44 points (his exact prediction) with a bit more than just a minute to go, and Kansas City just needing to run out the clock after SF turned it over on downs. But then KC surprised everyone with a running touchdown, to have a total score of 51 points (31-20). Sorry zippcity.

The winner is GSpencer, who picked Kansas City with a prediction of a total of 52 points, just one point off. No one had KC with either 50 or 51 total points, so GSpencer at 52 total points is the winner! His total passing yardage prediction for the tiebreaker was darn close too - 520 total passing yards predicted! Congratulations

• Options
    HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats @GSpencer!

Great giveaway @winesteven!

• Options
    SmudgeSmudge Posts: 9,262 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats to the winner. Thanks for the contest.

• Options
    GSpencerGSpencer Posts: 61 ✭✭✭

Woo hoo! Thank you!!!

Just saw this post. I live in a suburb of KC and it’s insane around here. Fireworks everywhere. So awesome!

Thanks again to winesteven for the contest!

• Options
    ZoinsZoins Posts: 33,926 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats to the KC team and fans! They deserve it. Mahomes and team were awesome!

• Options
    1northcoin1northcoin Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2, 2020 10:05PM

With my guess of KC winning and guesses of 48 total points and 510 total passing yards I thought for sure I was out of it mid 4th quarter when the Chiefs were behind by 10 and only 30 points had been scored in the game.

It was fun to see how close I was but even more fun to see the exciting comeback. Thanks for a novel competition.

By the way what were the actual total passing yards?

• Options
    CoinJunkieCoinJunkie Posts: 8,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

@1northcoin said:
    With my guess of KC winning and guesses of 48 total points and 510 total passing yards I thought for sure I was out of it mid 4th quarter when the Chiefs were behind by 10 and only 30 points had been scored in the game.

It was fun to see how close I was but even more fun to see the exciting comeback. Thanks for a novel competition.

By the way what were the actual total passing yards?

478 total passing yards. I had KC and 47 points. If they kick a late FG instead of the TD, I might have won. But I was really rooting for SF, so it would have been bittersweet.

• Options
    zippcityzippcity Posts: 888 ✭✭✭✭

@winesteven said:
    There were a total of 63 entries, with 34 for San Francisco, and 29 for Kansas City.

zippcity was all set to win with his prediction of Kansas City with the scores totaling 44 points (his exact prediction) with a bit more than just a minute to go, and Kansas City just needing to run out the clock after SF turned it over on downs. But then KC surprised everyone with a running touchdown, to have a total score of 51 points (31-20). Sorry zippcity.

The winner is GSpencer, who picked Kansas City with a prediction of a total of 52 points, just one point off. No one had KC with either 50 or 51 total points, so GSpencer at 52 total points is the winner! His total passing yardage prediction for the tiebreaker was darn close too - 520 total passing yards predicted! Congratulations

I was asleep anyway, congrats to GSpencer and thanks for the contest @winesteven

Save our Country. Positive BST: Collectorcoins- Mariner020648- profharoldhill- coppertoning- agentjim007- cucamongacoin- ElKevo- mercurydimeguy- Utahcoin-AJAAN-AUandAG- surfinxhi- ZoidMeister- TwoSides2acoin-
  • Options
    OnastoneOnastone Posts: 3,788 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats everybody what a game, what a game!!!!!!! (The football was good too!)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file