Home Stamps Forum

Italy album

I am looking for an album...I have very early material and no place to put them. Could I do a stock book? Sure, but I would rather have a Minkus or Davo album. If you have one let me know.

Comments

• clarcclarc Posts: 2
    edited January 28, 2020 7:55PM

As I buy collections, I often end up with a variety of albums and binders in good condition. If you are seeking used binders or used empty albums to match what you currently have, again, let me know. Here are a few samples of items currently available. The listings below are included by happenstance. If you are seeking a particular country or type of material, please let me know. I guarantee your satisfaction.

Due to the low prices, variations in weight, and different mailing methods, distances, and destinations, shipping cost is additional for items in the Specials Albums and Supplies listings unless otherwise mentioned. When ordering please include a note in the shopping cart comments section indicating if you prefer faster/costlier or slower/cheaper delivery so that I may more quickly quote the shipping costs and options for you.

Sarkari Result Pnr Status 192.168.1.1

• 291fifth291fifth Posts: 23,898 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you have an actual stamp store in your area check with it to see if they have a used Italy album. Many of the few remaining stamp stores have a back room filled with such items.

All glory is fleeting.