Home U.S. & World Currency Forum
Options

Lucky day found a 2013 1.00 star note

Not in best of condition but feel like a winner anyway. Anyone else find star notes in change?

Best place to buy !
Bronze Associate member

Comments

• Options
    numbersmannumbersman Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 6, 2020 4:39PM

I have found many through the years but lately they are few and far between.

Collector of numeral seals.That's the 1928 and 1928A series of FRNs with a number rather than a letter in the district seal. Owner/operator of Bottom Line Currency
  • Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,680 ✭✭✭✭✭

Found 2 2013 $20 star notes in the same day last week. I enjoy looking for star notes. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    Steve_in_TampaSteve_in_Tampa Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’ve found a ton of star notes.

• Options
    LukeMarshallLukeMarshall Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭✭✭

Why yes! I found one in my change this morning... Also 2013

It's all about what the people want...

• Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

I get them from time to time. Nice find. :)

• Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

I find them once in awhile, congratulations !!! :)

Timbuk3
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,544 ✭✭✭✭✭

nice score Kathy :)

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

Got two in change last week :)

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options
    BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭✭✭

I find some here and there. Most are not rare so I return them to the wild.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • Options
    HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very nice find!

• Options

I have like maybe 50 I can part with if any interest. All pulled from circulation. I am a new guy here so help me out as to how this works if I am ok with selling these fun oddities ? Dennis dsdt@netptc.net

• Options
    KkathylKkathyl Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Strikeguy Create a thread in the buy sell category of this forum and ask folks to DM you if interested and you might get some action

Best place to buy !
    Bronze Associate member

• Options
    BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Kkathyl said:
    Not in best of condition but feel like a winner anyway. Anyone else find star notes in change?

That note was made for you, has many "K's". :)

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • Options
    luckyrollersluckyrollers Posts: 513 ✭✭✭✭

Nice find!! I haven't found any star notes lately :/ But when I do, I try to keep all of them.