Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

GIVEAWAY;Paying it forward!

BIGWEBBBIGWEBB Posts: 214 ✭✭✭

WE HAVE A WINNER! THANKS FOR PLAYING.I'm new to the forums and I entered my first giveaway and to my surprise I won. THANKS to @lordmarcovan . Well I decided to keep it going and pay it forward to another numismatic brother or sister.
Start with ENTRY POST as usual and in 50 or so words just tell me why you love collecting. It can be a little more or less then 50 but you get it. I don't have a random # generator but my little girl will pick the winner and it'll be a fair contest. The winner will get the comm. below. 24hrs will be it and I'll post the winner tomorrow. Thanks and good luck to all.

COOKIES!

Comments

• Mdcoincollector2003Mdcoincollector2003 Posts: 665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 7, 2019 5:46AM

Entry post:
    I love to collect because of the endless possibilities. I love the millions of different designs and all of the history involved; like why is this made of zinc?, why is this person on it?, why is this in such good or bad condition? Who spent this and why? This is why collecting is great.

• BIGWEBBBIGWEBB Posts: 214 ✭✭✭
    edited July 6, 2019 5:03PM

Thanks for your entry @Mdcoincollector2003

COOKIES!

• bigtime36bigtime36 Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭

Entry post.
    I love coin collecting for the thrill of what's next and also to help preserve history... silver doesn't hurt either! Thanks for the chance.. jim

Collect raw morgans, walkers, mercs, SLQ, barber q. Looking at getting into earlier date coins pre 1900s.

Thanks for your entry @bigtime36

COOKIES!

• jclovescoinsjclovescoins Posts: 1,850 ✭✭✭✭✭

The best part of coin collecting for me is the history behind the coins and the amazing artwork of each design. Silver, gold, and early copper coins are of most interest to me. Thanks for the chance in your contest 😀

Thanks for your entry @jclovescoins

COOKIES!

• HarlequinHarlequin Posts: 110 ✭✭✭

Entry post ...... I just love collecting coins! Silver is my specialty but I have an undeniable passion for All things numismatic! I also have a giveaway on the boards so check it out!

Harley

🇺🇸 Harlequin Numismatic
    harlequinnumismatic@gmail.com

Thanks for your entry @Harlequin

COOKIES!

CONGRATS @Harlequin

COOKIES!

• HarlequinHarlequin Posts: 110 ✭✭✭

B) ...... Thanks bro! PM sent .....

🇺🇸 Harlequin Numismatic
    harlequinnumismatic@gmail.com

• lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good on you, @BIGWEBB, for paying it forward. I shipped the coin you won from me today.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • lonn47lonn47 Posts: 236 ✭✭✭

coins have been in my family for many years now my dad and his mom gave me what they had in 2005 so i been finshing what they started, thanks

• I love the history behind the coins. Maybe a Civil War soldier held this coin, a Roman Emperor this one. The possibilities are fascinating to me.

• CONGRATS!

• COINGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "entry post"
    lol lol

• KliaoKliao Posts: 5,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 19, 2019 7:31AM

Entry post

I love coin collecting because of the history each coin can have. I love collecting coins from the USA, Pre WWII Japan, Taiwan, and Chinese empire, Chinese republic

Young Numismatist/collector
    75 Positive BST transactions buying and selling with 45 members and counting!
    instagram.com/klnumismatics

• lonn47lonn47 Posts: 236 ✭✭✭

nice win.

• edwardjulioedwardjulio Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭✭✭

???

End Systemic Elitism - It Takes All Of Us

• MgarmyMgarmy Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dude this guy was a scam artist con man look at the dates of his posts. Admin has been asked to shut these junk threads

100% positive transactions with SurfinxHI, bigole, 1madman, collectorcoins, proofmorgan, Luke Marshall, silver pop, golden egg, point five zero,coin22lover, alohagary, blaircountycoin,joebb21