Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Autographs

Beatles 1964 Signed Sheet Music BEST OFFER

HarborsigHarborsig Posts: 7
edited September 13, 2019 9:58AM in Buy, Sell & Trade - Autographs

Hand signed in slightly faded blue fountain pen ink by all four of the beatles, sheet music was printed in 1964 which alligns with their first American tour, making this a unique piece of history. George Harrison's signature is another unique point, as this was signed during a somewhat brief period where he signed his g's with more of a point before evolving into his more commonly seen signature. This was a time period when the beatles were on the verge of becoming the iconic musicians they are considered to be, journeying to the US.

There is some wear around edges of pages, light fold marks, and some scratching to paper near Ringo Star's signature. The ink on all four signatures is somewhat faded but all are extremely legible and clear as you can see. Given the importance of the piece, this isn't a concern, but rather, consistent with the age of the item.

Please let me know if you have any questions- will consider any offers please reach out.

Tagged:

Comments

• PipestonePetePipestonePete Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭✭✭

You might do much better on moving an item with such a high potential value if you have authentication from Frank Caiazzo, Paul Wane at Tracks, Perry Cox, or Roger Epperson. They are all recognized Beatles authorities. There are many forgeries of Beatles signed items including some very very good ones. People can/should be very cautious when being in the market for signed Beatles material be it group or solo related items.

• AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,515 ✭✭✭✭✭

Needs to be authenticated.....o in Harrison is not right.....shaky, not smooth....suspect. Just get it done.

bob

Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 7,938 ✭✭✭✭✭

I would also consider taking the item to one of the Beatle fests held in New Jersey or Chicago, each once a year. Many experts there. I've been to the one in New Jersey.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".

I can assure you that none of those signatures are authentic.
    If you would like more opinions please check out the website "live.autographmagazine.com". There are many members with Beatles experience that would be more than happy to offer a cost-free opinion on this as well as any other autographs that you might have. It's a great site for autograph collectors of any genre.

• JBKJBK Posts: 14,641 ✭✭✭✭✭

The only Beatle I have is Ringo from when he signed TTM some years ago (hope those were real).

And Pete Best, who sort of counts. :p

edited January 2, 2020 6:17PM

The only Beatle that I currently have is a group photo (with Pete Best) signed by Pete and a signed Paul McCartney LP.
    I have owned these complete and incomplete sets over the years.

• LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

@PipestonePete said:
    The only Beatle that I currently have is a group photo (with Pete Best) signed by Pete and a signed Paul McCartney LP.
    I have owned these complete and incomplete sets over the years.

Phenomenal!