Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

For Sale: Sealed Box of 4x (19XB) Pride of 2 Nations Sets

CoinPhysicistCoinPhysicist Posts: 597 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Everyone,

Going to try once more to sell this sealed mint box that has 4x Pride of Two Nations 2 Coin Set (19XB) inside. ;)

1. 4x Pride of Two Nations 2 Coin Set (19XB) Sets are still sealed in the original mint shipping box. Here is a photograph: https://imgur.com/a/6V7519t. Price: $625 shipped.

Thank you for looking at my post.

Cheers.

Successful transactions with: wondercoin, Tetromibi, PerryHall, PlatinumDuck, JohnMaben/Pegasus Coin & Jewelry, CoinFlip, and coinlieutenant.

Comments

• CoinPhysicistCoinPhysicist Posts: 597 ✭✭✭✭

Bumping this back to the top since it's been a while.

Successful transactions with: wondercoin, Tetromibi, PerryHall, PlatinumDuck, JohnMaben/Pegasus Coin & Jewelry, CoinFlip, and coinlieutenant.

edited November 17, 2019 1:03PM

Bumping this back to the top since it's been over 2 months. Haven't been trying too hard to sell this, but I'll try again.

• PlatinumDuckPlatinumDuck Posts: 470 ✭✭✭

PM Sent

Great Deals Buying and Selling: Metalsman, BobSav, Rick300, endzone, Swampboy, somecoins, Musca, commoncents05, Refrema, tonyhar, joebb21, kalshacon, JeremyDie1, percyb, scrapman1077, indiananationals, wondercoin, pragmaticgoat, tonedSilver, theboz11, Timbuk3, bigmarty58, HCumberdale, jp84, OnlyGoldIsMoney, UNLVino, coinguy1989, drewsef, coindeuce, pjcoins, giorgio11, Sullykerry52, KollectorKing, privatecoin, jclovescoins, Smittys, bronco2078, ajaan, jdmern, bidask, jrt103, CoinPhysicist, bigjpst, OKCC, Skanderbeg, pruebas, dizzlecc, MasonG, spummybum, SurfinxHI, snowequities

To the top for the sealed box of 4

Late bump to the top.

Last bump before I stick this box away for a while.

Bump lets sell some gold.

Bump to the top. I've listed my toned O-106 1794 Half Dollar. I hope she can find a new home.

Will bump this back to the top for friday.

Bump. I took some new photos of the coin in better lighting and added some zoomed in images. I also lowered the price.

It's been over 3 months since I bumped this so I will just bump this to the top.

edited August 28, 2020 6:42PM

I haven't really been trying hard to sell these, but I still have them. And silver's price is wayyyyyy up while I haven't changed my asking price. So get your Pride of 2 Nations sets! :)

Another chance, to the top!

It's been almost 18 months, so it's time for a bump to the top. Sold the half dollar, still have the pride of 2 nations sets in my closet.

Bump, I still have these in my closet for anyone interested.

Last bump for like another year.